Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

FS: '03 Silverado ECSB Z71 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 08:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: '03 Silverado ECSB Z71 4x4

I bought this truck less than a year ago to replace the '05 SSS I sold when I bought my house, however my Dad just sold me his 2000 Mazda Protege for commuting to school (it gets 35mpg!!) so I'm selling this bad boy because there's no point in making payments when I'm not driving it!

Like the title says it is an '03 Silverado ECSB 5.3L Z71 offroad 4x4 with LS trim package and it currently 72,xxx miles and is only driven on weekends (since I drive the Mazda now). It's Pewter Metallic with Charcoal Grey cloth interior, full center console, power everything, Bose stereo with CD/tape combo deck, power heated folding mirrors, auto dimming review mirror w/ temp/compass display, fog lights, factory all weather rubber floormats, Peerless Baja Widetrack all-terrain tires w/ 70% treadlife left.

It was a bone stock one owner truck with 57K miles when I bought it and since I've had it I've added a Silverado SS gauge cluster, paintmatched escalade door handles, paintmatched tailgate handle, '06 (black trimmed) stock tail lights, '06 black lower bumper valance w/ lip, a Line-X spray-in bedliner, a Lund Genesis tri-fold soft tonneau cover, Charlie Wheatley 93 Octane performance tune, an Outlaw cold air intake w/ dry filter, and a Magnaflow catback dual exhaust system. Over $3000 in upgrades altogether!! I also have the stock intake intact if the buyer wants it to take off the Outlaw for a different aftermarket or custom setup.

Truck is currently in Suffolk, VA but I bought it from a dealer in DFW and it was independently inspected and certified by Auto Critic prior to purchase. Auto Critic found nothing wrong with the truck mechanically, electronically or otherwise and provided me with a written assessment of their inspection. I will provide that to the buyer for his/her records. Since I've owned the truck I have flushed the engine and am running Pennzoil Platinum synthetic 5W-30 w/ 2500 mile change intervals, I've had the transmission flushed and filled with GM Dexron VI fluid. I have also flushed the front and rear differentials and filled them with Mobil 1 full synthetic gear lube and flushed the 4x4 transfer case and filled with GM Auto Trak II fluid. I am very meticulous when it comes to buying and caring for vehicles (ask BlownEscalade, he bought my '05 SSS) so you can rest assured this truck was thoroughly checked out prior to purchase and has been well maintained since I've owned it!

This truck runs like new and is in great shape for it's age. I have recently replaced the driver's side front O2 sensor and the complete EVAP system (cost me $800) but the truck runs amazing now!! Averages 20-21mpg on the highway!! It's a Texas truck originally so it hasn't seen any snow or road salt and aside from a few minor blemishes from typical daily use it's a beauty.

I'm not looking to profit from the sale of this truck, I just need it off my hands so I don't have the payments anymore. Bank has the title, but I can get it quickly once the sale is made. Payoff is $15,000 as it sits right now but might be a bit lower when the actual sale is made. While I can't really budge much on the price because that's what I owe on it, I'm willing to cover the cost of a plane ticket for a serious buyer coming from out of town (or half the cost of shipment, up to $500, arranged by the buyer).

If interested either PM me or email me at chevyguy73@hotmail.com

PM me with your email address for pictures of the truck!

Last edited by OneBadSSS; 08-22-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Added info, new lower price!!
Old 01-04-2008, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

Bump for today!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Bump for today!
Old 01-08-2008, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Bump for today!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:47 AM
On The Tree

Bump for today!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Back on the market and new lower price!!!