Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

it's official. 10sec 1055rwhp truck for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 01:25 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for the links!

Originally Posted by ap2002
good luck on the sale parish, I got a good feeling it will sell for alot more than what you want for it... by the way need to put that video when you are doing alot of street racing where the guy in the ram air says" let me turn off my bottle, I cant get beat by a truck..." I love that video...
that would be nice if it went for good money. i am about out of bandwidth for the month and will probably run out a day or so before the end of the month but once the 1st hits i will be adding some more vids to the add.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its already at out local board. rgvtrucks.sytes.net
Old 11-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Teching In

parish i gotta ask u a question. let's say a young guy won the auction . would u feel comforable selling him a 5000 pounds 1000 horsepower truck? this is truck is not a toy and if someone with not enough experience bought it i think it will be a recipe for a disaster. do u care who u sell it to?
Old 11-27-2006, 04:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bronze123
parish i gotta ask u a question. let's say a young guy won the auction . would u feel comforable selling him a 5000 pounds 1000 horsepower truck? this is truck is not a toy and if someone with not enough experience bought it i think it will be a recipe for a disaster. do u care who u sell it to?
if they have the money it's their problem... the dealership would still sell the kid a Corvette without batting an eye, at least in the truck he has a roll bar and steel frame under him... people need to be responsible for their own actions
Old 11-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nick™
if they have the money it's their problem... the dealership would still sell the kid a Corvette without batting an eye, at least in the truck he has a roll bar and steel frame under him... people need to be responsible for their own actions
Yah after he sells it its their truck now. what im trying to say is that i love that truck and if some kid buys it and crashes it

just hoping it goes to a good home
Old 11-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by parish8
figured now is a good time to see if anyone will give me some good money for it. if not then i will be taking it to the next step.
Whats the next step?
Old 11-27-2006, 09:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Justin Lamanna
Whats the next step?
Convert it to 2WD with a 4 link and a trans brake with a lot of weight reduction.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:07 AM
single digit dreamer

Originally Posted by 1CAMWNDR
Convert it to 2WD with a 4 link and a trans brake with a lot of weight reduction.
yep along with a 9inch and a better fuel system. maybe one of those lsx blocks in a year or so.

thats why i am not sweating if i sell it or not. there are lots of things i can still do to this truck so if i cant get what i want for it i will just keep modding it.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:12 AM
single digit dreamer

and about selling it to someone and them messing it up. there is a prety good chance of that but i dont really care. i dont get too attached to cars/trucks.

there are 2 types of people i would like to see it go to. the first and best would be someone that prety much just drives it and races it within it's proven limits. that person wouldn't need to learn much and it is very reliable at these levels. talking high 10's on pump gas, stock tires and mid to lower 10's with race fuel and sticky tires.

the 2nd type of person i would like to see would be someone like me. someone that will take the time to figure out all the tuning and loging and other systems on the truck so that when they try to push it to the next level they know what to watch out for. someone without any self control could get in there and twist that boost **** and get 1300rwhp.... for 1/2 a run and **** the entire truck up . that would suck.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by parish8
and about selling it to someone and them messing it up. there is a prety good chance of that but i dont really care. i dont get too attached to cars/trucks.

there are 2 types of people i would like to see it go to. the first and best would be someone that prety much just drives it and races it within it's proven limits. that person wouldn't need to learn much and it is very reliable at these levels. talking high 10's on pump gas, stock tires and mid to lower 10's with race fuel and sticky tires.

the 2nd type of person i would like to see would be someone like me. someone that will take the time to figure out all the tuning and loging and other systems on the truck so that when they try to push it to the next level they know what to watch out for. someone without any self control could get in there and twist that boost **** and get 1300rwhp.... for 1/2 a run and **** the entire truck up . that would suck.
The 3rd type of person would be me... put a World Products 454 block/heads in there, turn the boost **** up... then mess it up... after spending 38K for the truck and 7-10 grand more on the engine. That's just the way my luck works. I'm actually in the market for a project car, but I can't afford to have the project car be my truck. Good luck selling her!!!

Quick Reply: it's official. 10sec 1055rwhp truck for sale