Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

lifted 00 silverado 1500 z71 for trade/sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lifted 00 silverado 1500 z71 for trade/sale

hello all,
I have had my truck for almost a year and i cant help it but i need a fast car. I want to trade this for a 98+ z28 or ws6, modded, prefer m6 and cammed, but built auto will be ok. I need a car without cage and with a/c, so no stripped out racecars please! If i have to sell i would ask 14,000 obo just to have a price, but id rather trade, cause really i think its the best way to get a fair value for all the stuff i have done.
The suspension is a superlift 6" cranked to 7" with resevoir shocks and a 3" body with gap guards. Almost all of the work done was done at 4 wheel parts, so it was done correctly. All the ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings etc were replaced at the time of the lift. The tires are 35" nitto mud grapplers on 20x10 chrome kmc diesels. The tires have been rotated at every oil change and have 75+% life left. The gears have not been changed, but they are a 3.73, so it really isnt a bad performer.
For performance, the 5.3 has an aem intake, diablosport programmer, 3" summit catback, and electric fans. To stop all that weight, the brakes were just upgraded 2 weeks ago to the 14" brake pros monster kit, with hawk hps pads. It stops awesome!
Inside, the graphite leather and power seats have been accented with new black carpet and rubber high quality mats. I put an escalade cluster in for the looks and the extra tranny guage, and the stereo is really nice, an alpine am/fm/cd with ipod cable runs to a jl audio 300/4 amp and into jl xr 6.5 seperates in the front and a 12" image dynamics sub in a ported box behind the drivers seat. I replaced the panel in the drivers seat on the edge that gets worn from sliding across when you get in and out, but the seats have some small white specs on them from the previous owner. As you can see from the pics, the tint is way dark! Limo all around and 30% down the whole windshield. It looks great and isnt too hard to drive at night because i put real HIDs in the headlight low beams.
Outside has the most improvements, the front grill has been replaced with a tahoe z71 grill and been paint matched and has chrome speed grill. The front bumper has the street scene cover also paint matched with big fog lights. The door and tailgate handles were smoothed and painted, and the bed has a 5th kmc/grappler mounted on a fabtech mount, with a toolbox that sits just under the bedrail. All this being said, it is a truck and has some dings and small dents, but my paintless dent guy said he could get 95% of them out easily. The only bad one is the back bumper that was pushed into the bed a little. Of course i have pics to show this.
I love this truck and drive it daily. I get 12.25-13 mpg and i drive 90% city only. It cruises on the interstate at 2k rpm at 80 mph. Now for the bad things...the heater core was bypassed when i got it, i assume it has a leak. The low fan speed is out, which should be a resistor under dash, but 2-5 work just fine, and the a/c blows nice and cold. The fuel gauge occasionally freaks out, but i just fill it every 300 miles, hit the trip meter, and thats that. Lastly, the miles are around 130k. I say around because i bought it at 109, and then swapped in the escalade cluster which was used. I can find out from the guy i got it from where it was at mile wise and figure it out very close to where it is.
Take a look and let me know if you are interested in my truck.I can be reached on here or email me at fast98ws6<at>yahoo.com Take out the <at> and replace it with @. Thanks for looking and sorry for writing a novel! As you can tell i really get into my vehicles!
jeremy

Old 01-30-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

to bad you arent in texas
Old 01-31-2009, 06:15 PM
Launching!

i would be up for meeting 1/2 way. let me know if you are too!
heres some inside pics

Old 02-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Teching In

Bump for nice azz Truck
Old 02-02-2009, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

PM me
Old 02-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Launching!

sent sir!
Old 02-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Launching!

Location: On a one way dead end street... And I can't get out

sent u a pm
Old 02-02-2009, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

pm sent!
Old 02-22-2009, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by up2nuthingud
hello all,
I have had my truck for almost a year and i cant help it but i need a fast car. I want to trade this for a 98+ z28 or ws6, modded, prefer m6 and cammed, but built auto will be ok. I need a car without cage and with a/c, so no stripped out racecars please! If i have to sell i would ask 14,000 obo just to have a price, but id rather trade, cause really i think its the best way to get a fair value for all the stuff i have done.
The suspension is a superlift 6" cranked to 7" with resevoir shocks and a 3" body with gap guards. Almost all of the work done was done at 4 wheel parts, so it was done correctly. All the ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings etc were replaced at the time of the lift. The tires are 35" nitto mud grapplers on 20x10 chrome kmc diesels. The tires have been rotated at every oil change and have 75+% life left. The gears have not been changed, but they are a 3.73, so it really isnt a bad performer.
For performance, the 5.3 has an aem intake, diablosport programmer, 3" summit catback, and electric fans. To stop all that weight, the brakes were just upgraded 2 weeks ago to the 14" brake pros monster kit, with hawk hps pads. It stops awesome!
Inside, the graphite leather and power seats have been accented with new black carpet and rubber high quality mats. I put an escalade cluster in for the looks and the extra tranny guage, and the stereo is really nice, an alpine am/fm/cd with ipod cable runs to a jl audio 300/4 amp and into jl xr 6.5 seperates in the front and a 12" image dynamics sub in a ported box behind the drivers seat. I replaced the panel in the drivers seat on the edge that gets worn from sliding across when you get in and out, but the seats have some small white specs on them from the previous owner. As you can see from the pics, the tint is way dark! Limo all around and 30% down the whole windshield. It looks great and isnt too hard to drive at night because i put real HIDs in the headlight low beams.
Outside has the most improvements, the front grill has been replaced with a tahoe z71 grill and been paint matched and has chrome speed grill. The front bumper has the street scene cover also paint matched with big fog lights. The door and tailgate handles were smoothed and painted, and the bed has a 5th kmc/grappler mounted on a fabtech mount, with a toolbox that sits just under the bedrail. All this being said, it is a truck and has some dings and small dents, but my paintless dent guy said he could get 95% of them out easily. The only bad one is the back bumper that was pushed into the bed a little. Of course i have pics to show this.
I love this truck and drive it daily. I get 12.25-13 mpg and i drive 90% city only. It cruises on the interstate at 2k rpm at 80 mph. Now for the bad things...the heater core was bypassed when i got it, i assume it has a leak. The low fan speed is out, which should be a resistor under dash, but 2-5 work just fine, and the a/c blows nice and cold. The fuel gauge occasionally freaks out, but i just fill it every 300 miles, hit the trip meter, and thats that. Lastly, the miles are around 130k. I say around because i bought it at 109, and then swapped in the escalade cluster which was used. I can find out from the guy i got it from where it was at mile wise and figure it out very close to where it is.
Take a look and let me know if you are interested in my truck.I can be reached on here or email me at fast98ws6<at>yahoo.com Take out the <at> and replace it with @. Thanks for looking and sorry for writing a novel! As you can tell i really get into my vehicles!
jeremy

so 4 wheel did you lift but how is that being the they dont do a body lift on top of suspension lift ?????
Old 02-23-2009, 08:56 PM

would you consider trading for a 2007 monte carlo lt with 50k miles on it jason0yler@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: lifted 00 silverado 1500 z71 for trade/sale