Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

LS1 truck for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 09:19 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by beastmode
whats actually going on is my aunt and uncle are complete total losers so theyve decided they are gonna try to **** my 2 little cousins up as much as possible... well there going back and forth through our family and im getting tired of it so i think me and my wife are gonna try to adopt them
That is a stand up thing to do!!!! I am a product of a similar situation, my parents adopted me from my aunt shortly after I was born cause she was a total loser. Thank God, they adopted me cause I would probably be in jail or dead if they did not. Good luck with the sale and adoption!!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck man. If u decide u wanna buy another RCSB u know where u can find one lol.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:36 AM
Import Moderator

also would anybody be interested in buying the truck stock or close to stock, i can return it back or just pull the motor and sell it to you for less like that, we can work out a price if anyone is interested

with returning the truck close to stock (i would leave the wheels/drop/most appearnce stuff on) i would want $10,000
of course if this would be the road we would go the buyer would have to be reasonable and give me a big amount of time to return it
Old 06-21-2007, 06:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs up

Man.....sure hate to hear you're forced to sell! But.....gotta hand it to you, and the wife for doing the right thing for your cousins. That's a BIG step to take kind of all of a sudden, but you'll be better off in the long run. Need anything in the future, give me a holler.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:33 AM
Import Moderator

cool thanks alot Bill, trust me i dont wanna sell it at all...i was putting it through my head yesterday on how i could possibly keep it. its not set in stone yet that they are actually comin to live with us... i just figure i might as well get the truck out there and get a head start for if they do. im probably gonna hvae to get a lawyer cause its seeming like my uncle is gonna be a dick about it, meanwhile hes the one whos always passed out drunk with the door locked when the kids get home from school and ****... its amazing how ppl change after going through a divorce, i just dont see how you could not care about your kids anymore
Old 06-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Formerly Low_LQ4 - 6/6/10

Bump for a sweet looking truck
Sorry to hear about whats happning
Old 06-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your doing the right thing on the family part and ya gotta do what ya gotta do but are your sure youve exhausted every possible way to keep the truck

i hate to see it go but at least its for a good reason
Old 06-21-2007, 09:32 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wish I needed it or even had the money just so I could buy it anyways cuz I know it's going for a good cause but best of luck bro. You try ebay at all?
Old 06-21-2007, 10:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Didn't you have a pic of the truck onblack steel wheels. I would like to see it . post it or PM it. Good luck with the rescue! CYA with the courts and stuff. Parents have a tendancy to sober up LATE and come looking for the kids back. my bro in law works for dept. of family and children scv and sees this all the time. Best of luck to ya

Oh yea, free bump
Old 06-22-2007, 06:05 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by slowec
Parents have a tendancy to sober up LATE and come looking for the kids back. my bro in law works for dept. of family and children scv and sees this all the time.
thats what im afraid of cause now the dad wants them back and its not looking so good, still gotta give it my all tho. currently there going back and forth between my parents, my other aunt and us. it doesnt make matters any better that my uncle is a cop.... hes still such an ******* tho

thanks alot fellas i really appreciate all the good words
i know im doin the right thing everytime i look here. im gonna try to get it up for sale locally to shortly here... i just gotta get around to doin some interior pics for ppl on here

Slo, these pics are with only the shackle drop... sorry never had the wheels on wit the 2/4

Quick Reply: LS1 truck for sale