LS1 truck for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you might put for sale in your sig
Old 06-23-2007, 11:53 AM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ouch man, your still going to be around on hear arent you? Cause you helped me so much with stuff its crazy, kept me from making stupid decisions etc, anyways I definently respect your decision takes a real man to sell the toys for something like this, and also take as much time as you need on that body lift cause it must be a hard time for you. So best of luck with everything bud

Zach

P.S. If your interested in parting some stuff out Id definently be interested in the flowmaster cat back and k&N CAI

Last edited by Chevy Cowboy; 06-23-2007 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Import Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya im gonna put in the sig monday

as far as partin stuff i wanna try to get rid of everthing at once

i will DEF still be here im an addict haha
and im probably just gonna get an ext cab, thats why i considered pullin everything off and keepin it for my next truck, well see tho
Old 06-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by beastmode
ya im gonna put in the sig monday

as far as partin stuff i wanna try to get rid of everthing at once

i will DEF still be here im an addict haha
and im probably just gonna get an ext cab, thats why i considered pullin everything off and keepin it for my next truck, well see tho
def. do that, you will kick yourself everyday if you dont (keep addons from current truck and put on new truck)

good luck on whatever you do
Old 06-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok thats good! You better get a new truck But yeah if you do decide to part some stuff out pm me, you gonna get a nnbs?
Old 06-25-2007, 05:37 AM
Import Moderator

ya, what i would like to do is get an extended cab.. im kickin myself so bad now for not getting one in the first place... then just dump all my mods into that
Old 06-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by beastmode
i will send you w/e pics you want of it tomorrow.. ill take tons tonight
i have to warn you tho, the interior is a w/t interior so its pretty stripped down lol

i was waiting for someone to ask that... whats actually going on is my aunt and uncle are complete total losers so theyve decided they are gonna try to **** my 2 little cousins up as much as possible... well there going back and forth through our family and im getting tired of it so i think me and my wife are gonna try to adopt them
Man, that's really sad to hear that they treat those kids like that. And it takes a real man to sell his truck to adopt some kids. Especially when you're that young.....man, you're not much older than me and I don't think I could handle kids even at your age. You're a "real" man Beasty. Sorry to hear about the truck and the kids, hope everything works out for ya'.....TTT
Old 06-28-2007, 05:28 AM
Import Moderator

thanks man, its really not lookin good so far, i just got word that the mother got a principal position so to the judge it looks like shes trying to get her life back together, im still gonna keep pushin tho. it appears that my uncle is outta the question tho, he doesnt even want them back so atleast thats somewat good i guess.

updated interior pics on first page
Old 06-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Launching!

Default kids and truck

hey man give me a price rolling no motor or tranny but with the wheels and suspension and good luck with the kids tried to get my dead beet sisters kids but the court's would rather them sit in a lice infested trailor on welfare than come to my clean home where theres a steady paycheck and food everynight its true bullshit the way the courts think its so unfair these kids are not at fault for there parents problems or stupidity there inocent but if they stay in these atmospheres they will turn in to there stupid parents
Old 07-01-2007, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

it's a shame that there are people out there that are fortunate enough to have kids and not take care of them. I hope the best for the kids, whatever that is, and right now that seems like it may be with you Beast. I know people that would give anything to have kids, and anything to make sure they have everything they want and need. It just pisses me off that people can show up in the bottom of the ninth and still win, sometimes and hopefully not this time(sorry for the bad reference) Being a parent is a full time job and some people just never realize that.

Nonetheless, keep us all posted and good luck with the sale and the possible gain.

Quick Reply: LS1 truck for sale