Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

PCM, harness, TB, injectors, rails, sensors, etc

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 11:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM, harness, TB, injectors, rails, sensors, etc

All of this from an '04 Denali. The PCM is set up for a swap, but can easily be changed back to stock or other settings for $$. The rear O2's are turned off, along with the Vats, the Evap, there is no EGR (didn't come with it). The fans are set up for 160 degree stat. the rear ratio is set up for 3.73 and the tire size is set for 30.84" diamter tire. It is a complete plug and play set up including the tac module. The harness is unmolested and set up for an auto trans. (not sure if 2wd or 4wd). I purchased this from another board member with plans to use it on my Gen IV swap, but I wanted to keep the E85 as it is. I have not installed this or checked anything except for a visual inspection. I will ship this to your door for $500.00 and paid with Paypal. I do not want to seperate just yet unless all parts are counted for between multiple people. First come, fist serve. If you want the parts, be ready to pay. I dont want to hold unless we make an agreement first. If you PM me, please post here first to avoid conflict. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails PCM, harness, TB, injectors, rails, sensors, etc-parts-008.jpg   PCM, harness, TB, injectors, rails, sensors, etc-parts-010.jpg   PCM, harness, TB, injectors, rails, sensors, etc-parts-011.jpg   PCM, harness, TB, injectors, rails, sensors, etc-parts-012.jpg   PCM, harness, TB, injectors, rails, sensors, etc-parts-014.jpg  

Old 05-17-2009, 12:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry wrong section, mods can you move this to "Parts"?