Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

Selling The BEAST!!?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 03:38 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Allstar55566
too crazy for me but an amazing job! it does feature some awesome stuff and will make someone a very nice show truck. let us know how the appraisal goes im interested to hear that info.
Lol. I know its kinda crazy, but thats the good thing about vehicle wraps, if you don't like it then you can remove it and go back to paint. The one good deal is I'm throwing in a complete re-design for the buyer if he/she chooses to do so.

By the way the appraisal came back!! The Insurance appraisal came in at $78,500 and the Fair Market Value came in at $47,500. Im glad I was Pretty close. I've attached the appraisals here and as you can see they're very detailed for the buyer to see and keep for their own personal records. Also even then Im offering it at the New Price of $41,950 obo. Any Takers?!

http://www.4shared.com/file/12002313...MV_Report.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/12002408...ns_Report.html
Old 07-23-2009, 11:13 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 07-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Spoolin
LOL! I know what your prolly thinkin, but I figure it this way. ibought the rst new for a little over 40k. I put 30k into her easily.Thats about 75k total. I ran a SS Silvy on KBB with 50k miles and it spit out 22.5k for the Value. Then if you add half the cost of my upgrades (because theyre now used) which is 15k that comes out to 37.5k which is the lowest I'd ever go on my truck. I know my method is kinda unconventional but its fair for both the buyer and seller. I was just glad to see that the appraiser thought my vehicle is worth more and is actually what I originally wanted for my baby. Hope that puts it in perspective
Old 07-24-2009, 12:42 AM
TECH Resident

sounds like u should and will be keeping it lol. id just keep it cuz idk who would pay that for the truck. its badass tho. PROPS and BUMP!
Old 07-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Launching!

Talking

Originally Posted by Allstar55566
sounds like u should and will be keeping it lol. id just keep it cuz idk who would pay that for the truck. its badass tho. PROPS and BUMP!
Thanks for the Props Bro. Yeah, Its Hard to figure out an Exact Cost to Sell it at, because it Not a regular Silverado or an SS, but a Regency Conversion. Also I put quite a bit Into it.

Make Me an Offer. I'd Like to see what some people are offering. You never Know what might happen.I'm Throwing in the Show stands, Catalytic Converters, stock headlights/tailights, Car Show Shirt and dash plaque the truck was featured on, Issue of Sport Truck Magazine the Truck was in and whatever else I may have.

This Is what the Truck Looked like when I purchased it and I can put it back to this form with the flat black Regency Stripes. I can even get these wheels put back on!! Make an Offer. Please be Mature and reasonable. Financing Available in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin Valley and Stanislaus Counties. Or go through you local credit Union

Old 07-29-2009, 08:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you'd have better luck with it back to stock appearance. Nice truck, just not my cup of tea

good luck with the sale
Old 07-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 00Silv4.8
I think you'd have better luck with it back to stock appearance. Nice truck, just not my cup of tea

good luck with the sale
Hey Guys, I'm thinking of restoring my truck back to its original paint and stripe finish but with the updated wheels and seats. Do you think I should do that? What do you think I should offer my truck at. KBB Rated an SS at 22K which is what I think a stock 5.3L Regency would be around since its closest to an SS. The Fair Market Value appraisal for my truck came in at 47.5K I've put in 30K to my truck. If you take the KBB value and add 30K thats 52K. The parts are essentially used now so I'd put the Mods at 15K (half off for being used). 15K ontop of the 22K puts me at 37.5K. So...

37.5K OBO Takes It (Can be Financed)

That comes with all the Show Setup Stuff Likes Mods Sign, etc. Plus it comes with A full wrap Redesign or I can go back to Stock with Stripes at no extra charge, ur call. Oh Yeah, BUMP, hehe
Old 07-30-2009, 08:33 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hate to really break this to you but just want to be honest, you'd be hard pressed to sell it for $20K. With the economy the way it is and people being tight fisted you'd be better off keeping it or parting it out and selling it stock.

Best of luck.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Hate to really break this to you but just want to be honest, you'd be hard pressed to sell it for $20K. With the economy the way it is and people being tight fisted you'd be better off keeping it or parting it out and selling it stock.

Best of luck.
Well, Ive gotten some offers and trades on some other sites. But one of the trades is for the car I really really want, but Im gonna wait for a bit cause its not what I want for the trade amount. Thanks for being honest. Im gonna try ebay and go worldwide to see what happens. If I cant sell it then Ima keep it and go full show and go build and just go crazy!! Thanks again!!
Old 07-30-2009, 09:05 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree, your better off selling all the aftermarket stuff and selling it stock

Quick Reply: Selling The BEAST!!?!