Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

TXsilverado for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 06:33 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by cmb570
nice truck, good luck with sale
2nd and 3rd thoughts crossing my mind. it will cost me more to buy another truck for work than to just keep mine and rock it out. i must not be asking enough though. too much interest in the first 5 hrs IMO.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:43 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
2nd and 3rd thoughts crossing my mind. it will cost me more to buy another truck for work than to just keep mine and rock it out. i must not be asking enough though. too much interest in the first 5 hrs IMO.
I would agree on asking price IMO........very very nice truck for the price, mines for sale as well but I can't bring myself to sell it just yet...
Old 06-09-2008, 06:52 PM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

Holy crap Stewart! What made you decide to sell the truck? That's been almost an icon on this site, I'd be sad to see her go. Good luck on the sale though, I hope you get more than you are asking!
Old 06-09-2008, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

damn, and i was ready to build a new truck to kick your butt!! so what are your plans for a new one?? single cab and faster times?!?!?
btw GL on the sale!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by badblackhemi
damn, and i was ready to build a new truck to kick your butt!! so what are your plans for a new one?? single cab and faster times?!?!?
btw GL on the sale!
i dont get to enjoy the truck as much as i want now days. but its looking like it would cost me more to replace my current truck than to just keep it and finish it.

the only things i want to do to finish it off is put the truck intake and 8.1 injectors back on and buy a fjo progressive controller and nitrous outlet plate.

i honestly think the truck should be worth more with the truck intake...
Old 06-09-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
i dont get to enjoy the truck as much as i want now days. but its looking like it would cost me more to replace my current truck than to just keep it and finish it.

the only things i want to do to finish it off is put the truck intake and 8.1 injectors back on and buy a fjo progressive controller and nitrous outlet plate.

i honestly think the truck should be worth more with the truck intake...
stew isnt your truck paid for? i am sure it is, are you hurting for dollars? i bet not, the only thing you mentioned and mentioned it a couple of times was you dont drive it much anymore, well who gives a ****, if its parked in the garage you know its there when you need it right? look at gas milage yeah it may kill ya a little driving in the city but honestly whats the mileage on the hwy? 15 maybe 16 hell stock trucks arent getting much better than that.. yeah you have some hard work and some dollars invested, so why give it away to someoneelse, bottom line bro, keep the damn truck drive the civic,save gas, and when ya ready enjoy the weekend warrior!!!

p.s. dont let that 1k intake get to ya, if you dont like it pull it and sell it for what ya paid for it..someone will buy it.. now hop in the biotch and fly lol!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Blown 427 LSX

i cant seriously believe you are going to sell that truck for that price... wow... anyone would be a FOOL to NOT buy it... and i guess that also means youre a fool for selling it....

kidding... i dont know you or your situation, but i would seriously reconsider selling it... it is a bad *** truck, looks super clean....

keep it FTW!!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:22 PM

money is not an issue...i just dont see the point of keeping/spending money on something i dont drive.

yall are making it hard on me...TRUCK IS STILL FOR SALE
Old 06-09-2008, 08:40 PM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

Got another past-time you are getting into Stew? I feel the same way and I just bought my Evo...It just sits in the garage 90% of the time. Good luck with your decision!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:53 PM
TECH Addict

Def one of my fav trucks on the site! Sucks your selling it man.....Good luck with the sale!

Quick Reply: TXsilverado for sale