Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

TXsilverado for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
money is not an issue...i just dont see the point of keeping/spending money on something i dont drive.

yall are making it hard on me...TRUCK IS STILL FOR SALE
what are you gonna do for your need for speed? haha, you know you fell in love with going fast. you're gonna miss it!!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

stew remember i had my truck for sale at one point, for the same reason, "cause i dont use it anymore" well ever since Im DD i enjoy it a whole lot more, i know i would of kicked my ownself in the *** if i would of done it, but i know gas is more expensive, but hey maybe drive it atleast 1-2days out of the week to work, get a few WOT runs while your on it and it'll bring your census back together...
Old 06-09-2008, 09:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats a completely bad *** truck man. I've seen u on the forum for quite some time now and never really got a grasp of how it looked and what it ran and all. But ur choice is ur choice its urs so u can do what u want with it. I just bought a GSXR that my DD now cuz gas its a ****** shaft straight up the ***. I just couldnt ever bring my self to sell it just yet honestly and thats just me. Maybe one day when Im old Ill have to sell and buy something else to flush money away on. but whatever happens good luck, hope ur happy and good luck with the sale of a BAD *** truck for a BITCHIN price. I bought mine all stock for 8500! haha
Old 06-09-2008, 09:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

take it out on the highway and get you a couple dead stop to 130mph runs...and just think to your self on how damn good that feels bein pushed back in your seat in a big *** truck.. good luck with the sale
Old 06-09-2008, 09:55 PM
TECH Addict

Stew...

I'd hate to see you sell your "Labor of Love" but if it's a decision you have to make... I don't think I would part with the Chariot. I think I'd do what KB did and park it for the weekend kill. Bye the way 4.10's are going in this week...and some other stuff.

Lisa
Old 06-09-2008, 10:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
Stew...

I'd hate to see you sell your "Labor of Love" but if it's a decision you have to make... I don't think I would part with the Chariot. I think I'd do what KB did and park it for the weekend kill. Bye the way 4.10's are going in this week...and some other stuff.

Lisa
I said I would never sell my first truck. Sold it. I said I would keep this truck I have now. It's for sale. There is always something that will take front and center over your current vehicle. For me, the Z06's acceleration, braking, and handling were all just too amazing not to pursue.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Import Moderator

Stew,

I am not gonna lecture about whether or not to sell... I just wanna tell you not to sell it for what you are, $13k is like NOTHING compared to what you have into that man, I know they say you lose money on your mods and everything but you are practically giving it away. DO NOT take anything less than $15k-16k for it man. I hate to see you sell your truck, especially after I am basically duplicating it... hopefully you will re think it through and decide to keep it though. Either way good luck with your decision buddy, and I am really hoping you reconsider your asking price cause if you cant get $16k outta it atleast it aint worth selling imo.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by beastmode
Stew,

I am not gonna lecture about whether or not to sell... I just wanna tell you not to sell it for what you are, $13k is like NOTHING compared to what you have into that man, I know they say you lose money on your mods and everything but you are practically giving it away. DO NOT take anything less than $15k-16k for it man. I hate to see you sell your truck, especially after I am basically duplicating it... hopefully you will re think it through and decide to keep it though. Either way good luck with your decision buddy, and I am really hoping you reconsider your asking price cause if you cant get $16k outta it atleast it aint worth selling imo.
Right now with these trucks we are in a position that we need to minimize our losses. I agree that he should get more for his truck but in reality it will take the absolute perfect buyer. It will have to be a cash transaction because there isn't a bank that would finance $16,000 on a truck like this (not saying it isn't worth it). Our trucks are going to keep decreasing in value and there really isn't an age with these trucks that you are going to start seeing them go back up in value. It's tough to do but if he wants to sell it, I understand where he's coming from.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:11 PM
LS ADDICT/BUILDER

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

don't give up on it stew.it's cross my mind to sell mine too. but it's pay for,i love driving it,hate when it breaks.but,that part of hotrodding you never stop.i know gas is super high but,just cruise it 1-2 day a week.now that i got a dd, am not selling it and am NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PUTTING IT BACK STOCK.once it fix the nos is going next.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Damn that is a hell of a buy......I sold my 99 ECSB sportside for more than that in 05 and it was HALF the truck yours is. You can search my old truck and see that you can get more than that for it. Good luck with it.........

Quick Reply: TXsilverado for sale