Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

WTB: a clean 04+ EC or CC truck asap! Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 08:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: a clean 04+ EC or CC truck asap! Houston, TX

Hey guys,
Like the title says... Im looking for a nice 04 or newer EC or CC Silverado or Sierra ASAP. Its going to be my daily so it must be dependable which means... no bagged trucks. Must be static! Id like to keep it fairly cheap so im looking to spend between 8k and 15k depending on the truck/mods. This will just be my daily/toy but it must be a v8... (5.3 preferred) and i prefer white, black, charcoal, etc but lmk what you got. Im in Houston, TX so local would obviously be most convenient. 70k miles or less is preferred. Like i said, im ready to buy asap. Im looking for something that will catch my eye. I like lifted and lowered trucks on wheels with the usual mods. Looking for something that i wont have to change much on right off the bat.

LMK what you got fellas!!

Thanks!!
Old 08-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
Hey guys,
Like the title says... Im looking for a nice 04 or newer EC or CC Silverado or Sierra ASAP. Its going to be my daily so it must be dependable which means... no bagged trucks. Must be static! Id like to keep it fairly cheap so im looking to spend between 8k and 15k depending on the truck/mods. This will just be my daily/toy but it must be a v8... (5.3 preferred) and i prefer white, black, charcoal, etc but lmk what you got. Im in Houston, TX so local would obviously be most convenient. 70k miles or less is preferred. Like i said, im ready to buy asap. Im looking for something that will catch my eye. I like lifted and lowered trucks on wheels with the usual mods. Looking for something that i wont have to change much on right off the bat.

LMK what you got fellas!!

Thanks!!
Been thinking of selling mine but would have to fine something I like before I let it go!

it has 4-6 drop with 22inch wheels. ss bumper, 53k, black carpet, suede roof, tv screens, suede inserts on doors, carbon fiber trim, black painted dash, new system just paid 1500.00 a few months ago, shaved tailgate, fiberglass bed cover, flowmaster exhaust, blacked out , sir michaels roll pan etc...well just thinking about it. not sure if i want to sell yet! O yeah it has katzkin seats dark tan with black suede down the middle of them
Old 08-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Teching In

i wouldnt mind selling mine. but i have a few lil things wrong with it. nothing major.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by customchevy99
Been thinking of selling mine but would have to fine something I like before I let it go!

it has 4-6 drop with 22inch wheels. ss bumper, 53k, black carpet, suede roof, tv screens, suede inserts on doors, carbon fiber trim, black painted dash, new system just paid 1500.00 a few months ago, shaved tailgate, fiberglass bed cover, flowmaster exhaust, blacked out , sir michaels roll pan etc...well just thinking about it. not sure if i want to sell yet! O yeah it has katzkin seats dark tan with black suede down the middle of them
Nice truck man. I wrote you back on gmfullsize as well. What year? What motor? How much?

Just sell me yours and find something you like. Its buyers market right now...