Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

wtt or sale... make me an offer.

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 04:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtt or sale... make me an offer.

I have a 95 S10 extended cab swb that i was putting a forged lt1 in. The truck will come with motor and tranny sitting in the truck bolted up. THE ENGINE HAS BEEN BORED .30" OVER. IT HAS FLAT TOP SPEED PRO FORGED PISTONS 10.4 TO 1 COMPRESSION. THE BLOCK HAS BEEN MAGNAFLUXED, VATTED, ALIGN HONED, AND IT HAS A ZERO DECK. IT HAS A DOUBLE ROW TIMING CHAIN, LT4 HOT CAM KIT, 1.61 ALUMINUM BODY ROLLER ROCKERS, HARDENED PUSH RODS, NEW ROLLER LIFTERS, NEW CAM BEARINGS, NEW ROD BEARINGS, NEW MAIN BEARINGS, NEW FREEZE PLUGS, NEW HIGH VOLUME OIL PUMP, NEW WATER PUMP WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY(ALSO HAVE CSR ELECTRIC WATER PUMP). THE ALUMINUM HEADS ARE PORTED THEY HAVE COMPETITION LT4 VALVE SPRINGS, 3ANGLE VALVE JOB. ALL NEW GASKETS, IT HAS A NEW GM PERFORMANCE PARTS LT1 CARBED INTAKE AND NEW HIGHOUTPUT DISTRIBUTOR. COMES WITH THE STOCK ALTERNATOR, A/C COMPRESSOR, STARTER, POWER STEERING PUMP, BELT, SMOG UNIT, IT HAS LESS THAN 3000 MILES ON IT! INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR ANYTHING OF EQUAL VALUE OR FOR CASH. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE THE WORST I CAN SAY IS THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED. I'VE GOT OVER $4000 INVESTED JUST IN THE MOTOR. I HAVE A REBUILT 700R4 THAT WAS REBUILT IN 12/07 LESS THAN 20K. HAVE NEW RADIATOR THAT I BOUGHT FOR A 99' CAMARO SS, AND WILL INCLUDE ELECTRIC FANS OUT OF A 99' SS. ENGINE HAS HEADERS BUT ARE SHORTYS FOR A V8 SWAP. TRUCK HAS A DROP KIT ON IT AND HAS TRUE DUAL EXHAUST WITH 1CHAMBER FLOWMASTERS ON IT AND CATALYTIC CONVERTERS. THE EXHAUST IS ALREADY DONE FROM THE FRONT ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK AND DUMPED BEFORE THE AXLES. ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO FINISH THE EXHAUST IS TO ATTACH THE SHORTIES TO THE PIPES. ive got the truck pretty much done have done all the wiring truck runs havent drove the truck due to no tags and inspections. since ive still been working on it ive made the motor carbed and just had the holley 750 carb rebuilt less than two weeks ago. everything is pretty much new alternator, starter, water pump, radiator, new msd billet distributor, hood bought from certifit, no fitment issues im suprised. im looking to sell the truck outright or trade from something of equal value. the truck is for sale for 4500 obo. looking to trade for 99 and up silverado rcsb or trade for an older c10 swb truck running in good condition or a LS1 POWERED fbody. ive put alot of time and money into the truck its not junk and i wouldnt be selling it if i thought it was. it needs a little TLC and a lil bit more things here and there and you would have a sweet project!!! let me know what you have guys open to all trades and offers. worst i can do is say no!!!!! TRADES FOR FBODY CAR 93' AND NEWER MUST BE V8! SELL OUTRIGHT FOR 4500 OBO. I AM PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY THE TRUCK....LET ME KNOW GUYS READY TO DEAL!!! YOU CAN CALL ME AT 682-559-8154 OR 817-353-9562.

NOTE: TRUCK NOW HAS FRONT CLIP AND ALL THE ACC. HOOKED UP. RUNS. DONT HAVE A CAMERA BUT I CAN TRY AND GET MORE PICS UPON REQUEST IN SERIOUSLY INTERESTED.
Attached Thumbnails wtt or sale... make me an offer.-th_lt1s102.jpg   wtt or sale... make me an offer.-lt1s101.jpg  
Old 07-07-2009, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ttt price lowered to 4000 obo come on guys lets deal!!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

heres a link to a vid and pics of the truck

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...uys-think.html