Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

WTT/WTS : Built white '98 T/A for...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default WTT/WTS : Built white '98 T/A for...

I've played with this idea and even put it up before but never went through with it 'cos I always managed to figure out a way to keep her a while longer. I barely drive it, things are getting out of hand and I'd like to either trade or sell outright. Here's the breakdown...ODO shows about 128K but all this has just about 4K miles on it, don't let the ODO fool you...

- 6.0ltr LQ9 iron block with forged rods and pistons
- Ported/polished heads with the larger valves
- MS3 Cam on 113
- GM MLS head gaskets
- ARP bolts throughout engine and head studs
- FAST LSX 90mm Intake
- 42lb/hr injectors
- 90mm throttle body
- Jethot long tube headers
- Mufflex 4" Y-pipe
- 4" Mufflex Catback with Spintech Muffler
- WS6 hood with BG Ram Air Kit
- Koni SA Shocks
- Ground Control adjustable ride height springs (550lb/in F, 175lb/in R)
- Strano Perf. front and rear sway bars
- Adjustable Panhard Rod
- LG Motorsports Torque Arm
- 18"x9.5" front and 18"x 10.5" rear chrome Z06 replica wheels with Toyo Proxes TR1's
- Drilled/slotted rotors and Hawk performance brake pads all around
- Manual T-56 transmission swap
- McLeod clutch and adjustable master master cylinder
- Twin Gauge pillar pod (Fuel pressure and Wide band AFR)

Custom wiring and mounting of Shift light...

Currently sports a RED WS6 ram air hood cleared for a dual plane manifold/intake setup with Nitrous, with BG Ram air kit <-- rare and $'s ... No I didn't have Nitrous on it, it came off a friend's race car.

She's not perfect and has her faults just like any 12yr old would. Rear right quarter has been repainted, and also jacked up using the wrong places by the front quarters by previous owner (typical rookie Fbody owner mistake).

Took her to the track a few months ago and took off easy and did a best E/T of 12.69 and a 120MPH run as she sits. I know with better gears (and possibly a better driver), she can easily get in the 11's 'cos she pulls like a mad bitch on the top end! It's not a drag car, it was built to handle and she does that real well...

Looking to trade for a nice Family Sedan/Wagon or something like an Avalanche/Silverado Crew; basically something with a full size back seat and good luggage capacity. Also the wife will prob drive it mostly, so no work truck trim pls.

Outright, I'd like to get 10500 for it or best offer. I have no cash to put down on a trade, so if you have a trade+cash or straight trade, we can def work something out. Prefer something local or within a few hours of Montgomery/Howard/Baltimore Counties in MD.

I've sold a car (LS1 converted '94 Camaro) here before to a happy buyer who will vouch for me and the information presented and the value for your money.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Also would like to add that this car received the following honors last year...

July 2009 Car of the Month on www.LS1.com ... was in 2010 Calender

October 2009 Car of the Month on www.LS1LT1.com

Hi, here's the only vid I have of it when I first took her out of the garage after the heads were worked over...

#p/a/u/2/d4eBLCs_dfY
Here's the interior shots, didn't have much space to work inside the garage but they are added to the rest of the pics from a walkaround a few months ago ... http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewga...=7&carid=20776 ... there's also an older folder in there with interior shots that show the driver seat bolster tear/etc.

Old 09-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking car.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sold!