Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

ATTN: Wait4me

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 07:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ATTN: Wait4me

This is for Jesse.. thought this might get your attention. Sent you a PM yesterday or the day before... but it shows that you read it. I know your extremly busy, just thought maybe youd have about 5 minutes to talk to me... Check that pm i sent you.. I was having problems with the 3rd gear to overdrive shift... real sluggish and felt like it would slip on the downshift. Also the other gears seemed to slip under light throttle... almost like there wasnt sufficent line pressure or shift timing.

Wasnt quite sure if I should send it back to you or not just yet, I sent it back last time for the same problem... it seemed to be slightly better, but the gears seem to be slipping and with my other tune they do not.

Idk if i neglected to tell you this but I have recently just built up my 60e and its quite stout now... I wasnt sure if the line pressure is supposed to be higher for a non-stock tranny... before it was too high and the 1-2 shift barked the tires @ 3k rpms, but now its just slightly too low it seems. PM me when u get the chance or call the cell, its provided in the pm and I sent you another one notifiying you of this thread...

Thanks man, you've always given me great service and quick on sending the pcm back.

- Joe.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:44 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm, Possibly it may be a bad pcm. Send it back when you get a chance and ill just replace it with another. Your program has increased pressure over the stock calibration and also a faster shifting time. If it isnt shifting firm, there is something else causing the issue. The values are simple and strait to the point on everything. Also, If you would like, Go to www.efilive.com and download the free trial version, Then email me and i can send you your stock files and the modified ones. You can see then, what i am talking about. Sorry for your problems. Ill take care of you though. Call tommorrow durring business hours. Thanks Jes
Old 09-26-2005, 08:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wait4me
Hmm, Possibly it may be a bad pcm. Send it back when you get a chance and ill just replace it with another. Your program has increased pressure over the stock calibration and also a faster shifting time. If it isnt shifting firm, there is something else causing the issue. The values are simple and strait to the point on everything. Also, If you would like, Go to www.efilive.com and download the free trial version, Then email me and i can send you your stock files and the modified ones. You can see then, what i am talking about. Sorry for your problems. Ill take care of you though. Call tommorrow durring business hours. Thanks Jes
Alright man, I really appreciate it. I'll give ya a call tomorrow and I'll go ahead and send the pcm back tomorrow morning so it'll get to you quicker.

Thanks again.
- Joe.