Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

Calling DrX... REP Mode

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling DrX... REP Mode

ok, lets see where to start. i have a tbss intake with a tbss tb with the x-link 2.1(i think it is, the newest one that is out). on sat i started to get the rep mode when i turned the key on, wtf?!? okay so i check hptuners and find my tps is reading 22%. i had a problem with the tb once before, so i replace it with a ls7 tb. now im back to 18% with the key on and engine off, but still gettin rep mode. check the codes tryed to clear them and they pop right back up. went to the P1516/P0068 table and maxed it to check it out, nada. i thought it might be the sensor on the pedal so i swapped it out of my ol man's truck and the pedal made no difference. so am i at the point where i need to change out the tac module, and if so to which one (make, model, ....)???? and at the risk of sounding stupid the tac module is not on the tb or the gas pedal right?

codes that were present
P0120 - TP System Performance
P0220 - APP Sensor 2 Circuit
P1516 - TAC Throttle Actuator Performace

there was one in there a couple of times that i didnt get the dtc code, but it was about the maf/map not corisponding or something. i had the maf set to 0hz cuz im trying to tune the truck from scratch. so i went back to the stock file and im retuning everthing from there.

sorry bout the book, thanks for any help you guys can give me.