Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

EFI live is offering classes...

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Former Moderator :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes EFI 101 does have a course on how to use efi live , and Motec and others and they also teach how to tune basic and advaced, but it is not just a school on how to just use EFI Live. I am sure it is a good class for beginers as well as advanced tuners. I just want to make sure that people understand its a fuel injection collage and EFI Live is just one of there courses. EFI Live and HP tuners do not offer training classes as I said.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Hello Dave

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by foff667

their class is a how to setup your efilive class ie

install the program
making custom histograms in the scanner
using the editor
using roadrunner
etc.

like dc Justin said its not a class about "tuning" its more about how to get setup & started tuning.
And it's a bit more than that. The "And Much More..." bullet point covers quite a bit.

Yes, the fundamentals of "how to tune" will not be taught, but what will be covered are quite a bit of the "what do I need to do in EFILive to do x" scenarios.

Originally Posted by Crash Dummy
Yes EFI 101 does have a course on how to use efi live , and Motec and others and they also teach how to tune basic and advaced, but it is not just a school on how to just use EFI Live. I am sure it is a good class for beginers as well as advanced tuners. I just want to make sure that people understand its a fuel injection collage and EFI Live is just one of there courses. EFI Live and HP tuners do not offer training classes as I said.
On the money. This course will be great for the beginner that doesn't know the first thing about tuning or EFILive right on to the professional shop tuner that is just getting into GM tuning, and a few points in between.

Simply put, who it is NOT geared towards is the user that is fluent in the ins and outs of the software.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Former Moderator :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I see this thread is going no were and I am closing it do to the fact that it really has no real benefit to the forum