Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

EFILive V1 RUNOUT SALE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 10:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFILive V1 RUNOUT SALE!!!!

Due to the impending arrival of EFILive's FlashScan V2 product, we are having a Runout Sale to clear our remaining FlashScan V1 stock.

This is not any normal runout sale, it is the first stage of a whole new pricing and licensing scheme for the entire EFILive FlashScan range of products.

The following price changes are effective from Monday September 18, 2006 until stocks run out.

* The EFILive FlashScan Commercial product has been reduced from $849.00 to just $549.00
* The EFILive FlashScan Personal product is no longer available.
* The EFILive Personal to Commercial upgrade has been reduced from $150 to just $50.00.

We all know the feeling of making a purchase and then seeing that item discounted the following week. While one expects market fluctuations over time, any sizable and immediate discount is always disappointing, especially when there is little chance of recovering the discount. At EFILive we pride ourselves on delivering innovative solutions and we believe this solution is no exception.
To mitigate recent discounts, EFILive is offering all customers who purchased the following FlashScan V1 products between 18th August 2006 and 17th September 2006 (inclusive) the following:

* FS-Personal: One complimentary PCM License valued at $99.
* FS-Personal to Commercial upgrade: One complimentary PCM License valued at $99.
* FS-Personal AND FlashScan Personal to Commercial upgrade: Three complimentary PCM Licenses valued at $297.
* FS-Commercial: Three complimentary PCM Licenses valued at $297.

The additional licenses can be added to your existing FlashScan V1 cable, or if you choose to upgrade to FlashScan V2 when it is available, the license(s) can be added to your FlashScan V2 cable. This value-add offer MUST be exercised before December 18 2006. To receive your additional license(s) please contact your reseller.

Note: Licenses cannot be transferred from FlashScan V1 to FlashScan V2 cables. Please choose carefully the option that is right for you.

EFILive FlashScan is widely recognized as the industry standard in PC based, scanning, data logging, and tuning for GM's OBDII performance vehicles. EFILive continues to enhance the FlashScan range of products, increasing the value of your purchase through regular FREE software updates. Coupled with great customer service, responsive forum support and a first class reseller network, your investment in EFILive FlashScan will continue to grow in the weeks, months and years ahead.

Please note: Products purchased during the runout sale will incur higher upgrade fees than products purchased prior to the runout sale.

Regards
Paul Blackmore
EFILive Limited

Check out these awsome prices!!! Can't go wrong with a product of EFILive's caliber and the new reduced pricing.

Last edited by Black02SS; 09-14-2006 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MOTHER F'ER!!!! SON OF A BITCH!!!!

can i return my **** and buy from you? that sucks ***, i could have saved $300 by waiting a week. im going to go shoot myself in the throat now. i dont really need 3 more licenses.....can i get a discount to upgrade to version 2? what are the benifits of version 2 over version 1?
Old 09-15-2006, 02:47 AM
On The Tree

Hey 496, that deal is through all of EFIlive. I saw the same post in their forum. I know the feeling though I bought mine on August 21st. I would contact Paul (from EFIlive) and see what he has to say.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:35 AM
TECH Junkie

If you made a purchase between the above listed dates, then you will receive compensation for the difference. Customers that have made a purchase within the past 30 days WILL be taken care of. We do not want you guys to feel like you got the shaft due to being late a few days.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll be ordering this first thing Monday morning!
Old 09-15-2006, 09:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Pricing on the website has already been adjusted for those that would like to go ahead and get things started. Also this includes FREE shipping if purchased from us.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Dang... I made the wrong purchase decision entirely... What's the trade in value of HPT that's 3 days old, LOL!
Old 09-15-2006, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Whippled 496
MOTHER F'ER!!!! SON OF A BITCH!!!!

can i return my **** and buy from you? that sucks ***, i could have saved $300 by waiting a week. im going to go shoot myself in the throat now. i dont really need 3 more licenses.....can i get a discount to upgrade to version 2? what are the benifits of version 2 over version 1?
I would like to know what the differences are between V1 and V2. Is the software upgradable?
Old 09-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Need More N2O Mod

Ok i have a personal and what do i need to do to upgrade to commercial?
Old 09-15-2006, 11:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Follow this link and I will get you taken care of.

http://www.greenlightmotorsports.com...products_id=62

Quick Reply: EFILive V1 RUNOUT SALE!!!!