Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

Enable PE mode?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 09:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
you might try raising your MAP PE Threshold setting higher.
Thanks I thought of that first too. As I looked at it I found my torque % enable was set to a big fat 0. I put it at 100% based on some other tunes from the repository. I also found that my TPS vs. RPM tables where in the 45 to 55 range so I bumped them to 90.

After that it seemed PE was coming on a little slow so I bumped the torque % to 90 and the TPS vs. RPM table to 85. I'll log to and from work tomorrow and see what it looks like.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by bigbadwolf54
pistol shooting? you plan on bringin some cooler weather with ya? haha I work in a convection oven all day long but yeah ......Im up for puttin some holes in stuff in a few weeks if I can get this truck runnin strong like it should
I'm hoping for a little cooler weather soon, but I can't complain either since I sit on my *** in an air conditioned building all day...

The AC on my truck is working great, the AC on my house however is having a hard time keeping it at 80*

I did go out last weekend and shoot some blue rock late in the day and it was tolerable.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by truckmann
After that it seemed PE was coming on a little slow so I bumped the torque % to 90 and the TPS vs. RPM table to 85. I'll log to and from work tomorrow and see what it looks like.
You might also adjust your PE Commanded Fuel Ramp in Rate and PE Commanded Fuel Step Size. That should help bring you into PE/Commanded AFR faster...

Here is a good thread to read up on, pay attention to DC_Justin's comments starting on the second page
https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...ighlight=b3644

I hope that helps
Old 08-14-2007, 09:56 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
You might also adjust your PE Commanded Fuel Ramp in Rate and PE Commanded Fuel Step Size. That should help bring you into PE/Commanded AFR faster...

Here is a good thread to read up on, pay attention to DC_Justin's comments starting on the second page
https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...ighlight=b3644

I hope that helps
thanks that just may help my situation as well...I remember reading this awhile back now haha I was searching for it on the tech side not here