Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

How to tune these SES codes out of the computer?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 09:54 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

post the cfg file for the scanner, it allows us to see it how you are seeing it, and makes it much easier IMO.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I bet the P0101 code your were getting is because your VE table and MAF table are tooo far apart.... Basically meaning they are not working well with each other... Meaning one or both of them are not tuned correctly... When you throw that P0101 code it will kick the tune back into SD and run off the VE table. Also i have been told when that happens it can be felt and it is extremely noticiable...

So my suggestions get someone to tune that knows what they are doing...
Old 01-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is easier said than done when you live in the deep south I can't wait until I move back up north I am tired of all the shady people but I have also met some pretty good people down here as well I just can't seem to get quality anything for that matter Hinson supercars is supposed to be standing by there dyno tune but so far it has been like pulling teeth I sure wish I knew how to tune with my HP tuners I just don't have the time to learn while I am home with the kids I would have to take classes some where!
Old 01-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

well maybe you should talk to one of our sponsers about doing email tunes/logs... Blackbear performance (Justin) uses EFI Live, so you would have to sell HP tuners and buy EFI Live... Or talk to Nelson performance or Wheatley about doing the same thing with HPtuners...

The main draw back that you would have to agree to is not to share out your tune and not post it, like you did above... I know for a fact no one likes thier tunes posted, now if you could follow that simple rule they may be willing to help you...

I have been helping a buddy who has a turbo truck do that exact thing... I log the truck, email the log to justin, he makes adjustments, we load a new tune and we relog... Then the process starts over again, granted it is several days between each log and new tune, so you have to be patient.... But the results are worth it...