Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

hp tuners

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 09:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered mine today, MVPI Pro. How long does it normally take to get it? I did the default shipping UPS ground on mine, I know UPS ground normally only takes about 3-5 days for me.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:05 PM
10 Second Club

i think iam getting mine this week once i get payed, hey do you think they will do a group purchase if we get enough people together?
Old 01-10-2007, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shimp
I ordered mine today, MVPI Pro. How long does it normally take to get it? I did the default shipping UPS ground on mine, I know UPS ground normally only takes about 3-5 days for me.

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still waiting. Good luck.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:22 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hey guys, here's an update.

At first we were a little backed up due to the holidays, which was too be expected. It was however unfortunate timing that we switched our shipper as well, and now we are backed up to confusion from our shipper. This plus a surprising increase in recent orders has created quite a shipping que log over here.

Our shipper tells me that almost all pending orders will be shipped out this thursday, then we should be resuming normal shipping schedules after that.

With the new shipper though, you guys should be receiving tracking information when your product ships. If you do not receiving the tracking, you will most certainly receive your serial # and applicaiton key though, which is also an indication that your order has shipped.

Sorry for the delay everyone, thanks for your patience!!
Old 01-11-2007, 07:12 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the info, I was just about to reply here wanting to know again, how long it takes to get the product. I paid on Monday, the payment hit the bank on Tuesday, it's now Thursday, and I have yet to hear from someone about a tracking #, which I requested.

I understand the backup from the holidays, but new shipper problems? How could they possibly have problems, shipping is what they do. Just my opinion. I was expecting it to take up to 2 weeks for me to get it anyway.

I paid for UPS ground shipping, which is what I would like because the other shippers like FedEx etc have hell finding my location. UPS always finds me. Better than UPS would be to offer a Priority Mail shipping option from the USPS. They are FAST with the Priority mail, 2-3 days max. I use it for all my Ebay transactions and my customers are very happy. And if you are not talking about something heavy, or large in physical size, they have some very handy flat rate boxes, with pre-glued strips (no tape needed) for Priority Mail that they will give you for free, and the shipping charge is only around $8.95, no matter the weight of the package or where it's headed in the US. I would definately have paid $15 or $20 for shipping to get my product via USPS Priority Mail. Unless you are in the same state, or in otherwise close proximity to the customer UPS ground is not as fast as USPS Priority Mail.

Not trying to bitch at hptuners here, it's cool. You know how it is when you buy a new toy online, you can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks again for the update and info.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:49 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shimp
Thanks for the info, I was just about to reply here wanting to know again, how long it takes to get the product. I paid on Monday, the payment hit the bank on Tuesday, it's now Thursday, and I have yet to hear from someone about a tracking #, which I requested.

I understand the backup from the holidays, but new shipper problems? How could they possibly have problems, shipping is what they do. Just my opinion. I was expecting it to take up to 2 weeks for me to get it anyway.

I paid for UPS ground shipping, which is what I would like because the other shippers like FedEx etc have hell finding my location. UPS always finds me. Better than UPS would be to offer a Priority Mail shipping option from the USPS. They are FAST with the Priority mail, 2-3 days max. I use it for all my Ebay transactions and my customers are very happy. And if you are not talking about something heavy, or large in physical size, they have some very handy flat rate boxes, with pre-glued strips (no tape needed) for Priority Mail that they will give you for free, and the shipping charge is only around $8.95, no matter the weight of the package or where it's headed in the US. I would definately have paid $15 or $20 for shipping to get my product via USPS Priority Mail. Unless you are in the same state, or in otherwise close proximity to the customer UPS ground is not as fast as USPS Priority Mail.

Not trying to bitch at hptuners here, it's cool. You know how it is when you buy a new toy online, you can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks again for the update and info.
I'm with you, today makes 2 weeks for me and my truck is running worse by the day. Would of been faster to send pcm to Allen again. Not bitchin, just disappointed.

Last edited by logan214; 01-11-2007 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

Unhappy

I didn't get any emails from hptuners on Thursday

So does that mean maybe this next Thursday it will ship? Anyone else get an email thursday?
Old 01-16-2007, 12:09 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

quoted from Keith on ls1tech

"The oldest orders we have in que now are from 1/9/07. If you ordered before that your product did ship and you should have received e-mails at the paypal e-mail address you used to submit payment. If you have not received e-mails, please contact us with your full purchase information.

A bunch more orders in que will be going out tomorrow or the following day
."

So it seems as if you order before 1/9/07 your order already shipped.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

I recieved my serial# and was told mine along with all others were shipped last Friday.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:44 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

yup, once you receive your application key you know your hardware is on its way

Quick Reply: hp tuners