Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

just talked to Bryan at PCM4LESS

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Notorious BIG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just talked to Bryan at PCM4LESS

I talked to Bryan last night about the new Radix tune he's sending me. After i first installed my radix, i logged some hptuners logs for him using a friends hptuners. I sent bryan the logs hoping that would help him in better tuning my truck, since i couldn't get out there to have a "in person" tune at the time. well, after talking to him, and now that i think about it, he really can't use the logs i sent him. the logs will tell him how my truck is running, but since he can't see my current tune, he can't know what perimeters to change if he dosn't know what they are to begin with. so anyway, to the cool part. after talking to him for a couple of min's he said there is something in the logs that equates to about 1hp per 1 whatever. whatever being whatever he said, i can't remember. but anyhow, he said my truck is making some serious power, about 450RWHP according to him. which i'm very please with. i'm just pretty excited about that, so i thought i would share. i'm also guessing since bryan has the exact same truck as me and has dyno tuned alot of these trucks, he is a pretty reliable source to take seriously when he says i'm putting down impressive HP numbers, even though he just looking at my tune logs.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:03 PM
TECH Addict

Cool

450 rwhp sounds very nice.

So that means you have 450 whatevers.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:15 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Holty
I talked to Bryan last night about the new Radix tune he's sending me. After i first installed my radix, i logged some hptuners logs for him using a friends hptuners. I sent bryan the logs hoping that would help him in better tuning my truck, since i couldn't get out there to have a "in person" tune at the time. well, after talking to him, and now that i think about it, he really can't use the logs i sent him. the logs will tell him how my truck is running, but since he can't see my current tune, he can't know what perimeters to change if he dosn't know what they are to begin with. so anyway, to the cool part. after talking to him for a couple of min's he said there is something in the logs that equates to about 1hp per 1 whatever. whatever being whatever he said, i can't remember. but anyhow, he said my truck is making some serious power, about 450RWHP according to him. which i'm very please with. i'm just pretty excited about that, so i thought i would share. i'm also guessing since bryan has the exact same truck as me and has dyno tuned alot of these trucks, he is a pretty reliable source to take seriously when he says i'm putting down impressive HP numbers, even though he just looking at my tune logs.
might have been in relation to your MAF reading
Old 11-30-2005, 08:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by moregrip
might have been in relation to your MAF reading

Very likely... or he's psychic Who's really to say?
Old 11-30-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Resident

I just spent the afternoon with Bryan, he is really good at what he does. To me its magic. We dynoed my truck for about a hour or so and figured out some of the problem I have. I would trust him, he has seen alot.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mort
450 rwhp sounds very nice.

So that means you have 450 whatevers.
haha!