Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

Need advice before buying injectors today!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 09:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice before buying injectors today!!!!

Alright I found a local guy that has a set of fast 60# @44psi 69@58psi injectorscheap. And couldn't find much tuning info. I was wondering for those that have tuned these how feasable is it to get these fast injectors running good.

How did u like em when u got it going?

Part# 30-6000 or 30-6008 for 8

Or should I back out of the deal..

Thanks
Ray
Old 05-10-2011, 09:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you going to do your own tuning? If not contact your tuner, and ask them if they think you should get them. I will try to find info on them for you.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:31 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by bigboy576103
Alright I found a local guy that has a set of fast 60# @44psi 69@58psi injectorscheap. And couldn't find much tuning info. I was wondering for those that have tuned these how feasable is it to get these fast injectors running good.

How did u like em when u got it going?

Part# 30-6000 or 30-6008 for 8

Or should I back out of the deal..

Thanks
Ray

I would stay away from those injectors, basically no injector data what so ever out there on these.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Kool thanks man. I do my own tuning but when it comes to injectors I don't have any spread sheets or anything to go by. There is some on hpt but they jus give flow rate not really the offset measures n short pulse stuff ect..

There's another companyb I been chating with that will gimme all info I need with there injectors but that's a couple hundred more than what I found these at .

So I'm debating if its worth it to jus spend the extra $
Old 05-10-2011, 10:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ R u ****** kiddin me lol god I hope there not a sponsor

Keep the info comin guys frost I know ur sittin on ur butt browsin around where's ur 2cents.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:28 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by bigboy576103
Kool thanks man. I do my own tuning but when it comes to injectors I don't have any spread sheets or anything to go by. There is some on hpt but they jus give flow rate not really the offset measures n short pulse stuff ect..

There's another companyb I been chating with that will gimme all info I need with there injectors but that's a couple hundred more than what I found these at .

So I'm debating if its worth it to jus spend the extra $
If you are talking about Injector Dynamics then the extra money is definately worth it! Paul Yaw and those guys are awesome, their injectors with their data is spot on!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No I was talkin to fuelinjectorconnection. But ill hit those guys up n see wat they say. Thanks for the hekp man. Look like I'm gonna opt out of the deal to save me some stress down the road
Old 05-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Staging Lane

Just FYI, if your going to lie to the person your supposed to be buying the injectors from you really shouldn't don't hold a public conversation on a well known thread about them.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:56 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigbass1307
Just FYI, if your going to lie to the person your supposed to be buying the injectors from you really shouldn't don't hold a public conversation on a well known thread about them.
opps!! rookie mistake!! Remember Ray, always use the ol' "wife doesnt want me to spend the money right now" excuse.....works for me.

on a side note, and I am not a injector guru, but why cant you get info for them? could you call FAST and ask them? are the injector places not willing to share the tune info? Have you PM'd some of the bigger tuners to see what they say? Some of them are nice guys and may share some tips and tricks with you.

I know you burned the bridge with the seller, but it will help when you find another set.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For some unknown reason injector companies are not willing to hand out information about their products. I have not figured this out, it just seems like it would obviously help their sales, but they still don't do it.

Quick Reply: Need advice before buying injectors today!!!!