Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

NEW EFILive Specials!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 05:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Default NEW EFILive Specials!!!!

We ran a special last year where if you purchase EFILive V2 you can get a wideband for only $99 more. Well, we had such a great turnout and wanted to show our appreciation that we are going to do another one for those that missed out.

This time, it is going to be even better and I honestly don't know if we will ever have prices this low again.

FlashScan V2 Scan and Tune + Innovate Motorsports LC-1 Only $824!!!

FlashScan V1 Scan and Tune + Innovate Motorsports LC-1 Only $675!!

Just Added.

We now carry and offer the DynoTune Wideband Display to use with your LC-1 or LM-1 Controllers!! I am very excited about this as Dean and company are great people with awesome products. Here are a couple of the packages I have done that include everything you would ever need. EFILive, Wideband Controller, and a display. You have a choice of either Red or Blue Lcd.

FlashScan V2 Scan and Tune + Innovate Motorsports LC-1 + DynoTune Wideband Display Only $899

FlashScan V1 Scan and Tune + Innovate Motorsports LC-1 + DynoTune Wideband Display Only $750

Innovate Motorsports DB Gauges can be purchased as an accessory to be used with the LC-1 or LM-1. These kits includes the DB Gauge, mounting hardware, CD and quick-start guide.

Purchase DB Gauge in (Red/Blue)

This special will run until the end of April. All prices include shipping!! As an extra bonus, all orders from now until the end of April will receive Efilive new Carrying Case.

Also, please mention my name in the comments box on GLM's site when you place an order, so I get some credit for it Thanks guys, Kyle

Last edited by kbracing96; 03-29-2007 at 06:15 PM.