Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

NY NJ PA group tuning session (Black Bear)

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No Problem, Its hard to find a location that's centralized and caters to everyone from NY, NJ, PA, and possibly the south (MD / DE). Somewhere in Jersey seems to be the central point, because you have the NYC, and NY state (for those who missed the albany tune), as well as eastern PA.

Unfortunately some of us will have to drive, If its bridgewater its an hour and 20 minutes for me, if its further south it will be even longer. To me that's fine because nothing beats an in person tune, and I was considering driving even further for it.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:39 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, that's less than 50 miles for me...gotta see what I can do about getting my truck back on the road before then...might have to rob a bank...
Old 04-30-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Location is pretty good for me too. My problem will be to get the truck back on the road with all parts installed before the tune. It will be done this summer for sure. Sick of not being able to drive the dam thing.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

Lol, c'mon guys, it will be in August... That should be plenty of time and incentive to get them together. Heck I just got all my stuff to do my cam swap in, now I just need to find 2 consecutive days off to throw the puppy in (just in case). Then its going to kill me to wait that long to get the tune to take full advantage of everything.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:48 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Deuce426
Lol, c'mon guys, it will be in August... That should be plenty of time and incentive to get them together. Heck I just got all my stuff to do my cam swap in, now I just need to find 2 consecutive days off to throw the puppy in (just in case). Then its going to kill me to wait that long to get the tune to take full advantage of everything.
I definitely have the incentive, and I could make the time, just don't have the money
Old 05-01-2009, 12:53 PM
TECH Addict

8/1 and 8/15 are the best dates for me this summer.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tdrumm
8/1 and 8/15 are the best dates for me this summer.
8/1 would be best for me!
Old 05-01-2009, 08:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by budhayes3
I definitely have the incentive, and I could make the time, just don't have the money
I have the incentive. I am sick of seeing my truck sitting in the garage. Money is not an issue. Have everything already. Time is the killer. Too much **** going on with my life all the time. Everytime I get a chance to work on it, I am either too tired or something else comes up. Ain't life a bitch sometimes!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TurboJohn6
I have the incentive. I am sick of seeing my truck sitting in the garage. Money is not an issue. Have everything already. Time is the killer. Too much **** going on with my life all the time. Everytime I get a chance to work on it, I am either too tired or something else comes up. Ain't life a bitch sometimes!

You just outlined my life as of the past 5 years or so as well.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Staging Lane

well something else coming up is understandable.. but too tired. Heck we spend 1/3 of the year sleeping. now personally I'm trying to change that once again and beat that statistic...

Quick Reply: NY NJ PA group tuning session (Black Bear)