Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

OBD port HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Launching!

Location: On a one way dead end street... And I can't get out
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same problem. Also couldn't get a tune as well till I fixed the problem. First it was the fuse connection to the cig. So I double fuse it. Next was the obdII port, It turn out that the connection where the fuse plugs into was loose. I had the problem fix by a mech so its hard to explain. But he double fused that as well. What was happening was the test light would light up so in turn i thought there was no problem what was happening was since i was pressing down on the fuse it would make contact.
Hope this helps.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03ssilverado
I had the same problem. Also couldn't get a tune as well till I fixed the problem. First it was the fuse connection to the cig. So I double fuse it. Next was the obdII port, It turn out that the connection where the fuse plugs into was loose. I had the problem fix by a mech so its hard to explain. But he double fused that as well. What was happening was the test light would light up so in turn i thought there was no problem what was happening was since i was pressing down on the fuse it would make contact.
Hope this helps.
sweet man thanx a lot i'll check that out.