Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

Running Lean

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeGyver
It cuts the fuel off. When it is disabled, it does nothing. When enabled, it does what its name implies.
Oh okay....just got a little confused. This is how I interpreted the first part of your post:

EDITED:
"It does not cut the fuel off, is(if) disabled. The jerking came from it("it" meaning the DFCO) turning on("on" meaning enabled) (cutting the fuel), and turning off("off" meaning disabled) (turning the fuel back on), turning the engine on and off. With DFCO enabled, and you let off the throttle, the fuel cuts off when the engine speed falls to the DFCO entry rpm."

Everything else I got.....not wanting to argue but want to understand what I'm doing.

James
Old 01-23-2011, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic
Yea, but I have mine set so it really only applies at highway speeds.
So I need to go in those tables and adjust with the entry and exit tables?? It just seems to come and go so rapidly. Its annoying as hell!!! I did some searching and found guys that are adjusting the timing too. It seems like that this is one of those "every truck runs different" tables. This is going to be one of those trial and error things..

James