Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

running rich problems???

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 11:01 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default running rich problems???

Hey guys, I got my Trick performance turbo installed last week and my tune from Nelson loaded in. I was driving to a friends house saturday going the speed limit in OD not making any boost or very little and my SES light came on. Scanned it and it said fuel trim rich bank 1 and bank 2. I know I don't have any cats on but the Truck still smells rich as hell. Waiting for Alan to call me back. Will the truck make a lot less power if its running that rich??? Alan please call me back asap.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WJ MARK
Hey guys, I got my Trick performance turbo installed last week and my tune from Nelson loaded in. I was driving to a friends house saturday going the speed limit in OD not making any boost or very little and my SES light came on. Scanned it and it said fuel trim rich bank 1 and bank 2. I know I don't have any cats on but the Truck still smells rich as hell. Waiting for Alan to call me back. Will the truck make a lot less power if its running that rich??? Alan please call me back asap.
I'm having the same prob on waiting for a retune. Allen said something about e-mail being at home and he doesn't get to it as much as he would like. Good luck and can't wait to see that puppy dialed in.