Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

"Wideband O2's" Which one?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 06:08 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

DynoJet Wideband Commander here...I found a place that sells it for $399...at the time, he was offering it shipped at that price but has since changed it...but $399 is still $50 cheaper than anyone else...
attached is a pic of it installed...I'll get some more of the "brain" and where I mounted it...everything mounted really easily up under the dash...only fed one wire through firewall...some people slit the grommet under the carpet and exit there...I just found it alot easier going through the firewall and mounting the "brain" right under the dash between the e-brake and brake pedals...ended up right in line with the firewall exit and near the fuse panel for power...
Attached Thumbnails "Wideband O2's" Which one?-djwbc.jpg  
Old 02-19-2007, 09:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally have a LC1 and LM1 in my car. I have used the LM1 for over 3 years now and NEVER once had a problem. Some of the guys that have issues with the LC1's were installation errors. I can install a LC1 in about 30mins from start to finish and it works perfect on the first time. My partner uses a FJO and has had it for about 3 years as well with no issues. The FJO is a little more expensive then the LC1 but is only a three wire hookup.