WEAPONS What? Trucks and weapons don't go together?

finally getting my CHL

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't forget that a good belt is a must if you carry IWB or OWB. Can we link from other sites? IIRC we can not, if so I can pm the link form GT that has all the holster makers.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

i have a nice in pocket holster for your lcp, it stays snug in your pocket so it doesnt slip out, and you dont print
Old 08-24-2011, 04:39 PM
TECH Resident

stu come into my store h o u s t o n g u n f o r u m.c o m its off of stuebner airline and 1960

14919 stuebner airline houston tx if im not in there my boss ryan will be he has tats all over his arms tell him i sent you
Old 08-24-2011, 07:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by texasglock23
I was stationed in VA and got it there, got out and moved back to TX...the UT one was cheaper than the TX. There is now a bill to make it where you have to get the TX before UT, I then found out that I can still get my TX for free up to a year for being a veteran.

The AZ turned out to be a scam ... went under after he was diagnosed with cancer, and eventually passed away. The holster maker was a forum member that followed us from one site to the new one, then scammed many people. I was lucky to get mine made and shipped to me. I will not disclose the name as of this time.
This is just me, & I know laws vary state-state, towns / townships, state, & federal laws of all kinds (not just guns I mean here) in the U.S., but I believe if a person has a CHL or CCW or whatever other names for carry, in a given state, that say they reside in / pass thru, it should carry over to all 50 states.

Originally Posted by jared91
expect to sit through ten hours of powerpoint slides that will tell you to use common sense you should already have. glad to hear your getting your chl and standing up for your second amendment rights. if you need guns/gear/holsters, let me know, i have 3 custom holster makers, and guaranteed BEST prices on just about anything here in houston.

... come into my store h o u s t o n g u n f o r u m.c o m its off of stuebner airline and 1960

14919 stuebner airline houston tx if im not in there my boss ryan will be he has tats all over his arms tell him i sent you
You have a brick & mortar, yet store has forum.com in name, plus you're already known by that. Seems weird when I read that, why not just Houston Gun? Likely taken I suspect.
Just wondered.

Originally Posted by texasglock23
Don't forget that a good belt is a must if you carry IWB or OWB. Can we link from other sites? IIRC we can not, if so I can pm the link form GT that has all the holster makers.
Ya, true on belt too. Not sure on links, cause this is unrelated to trucks, so shouldn't be any sponsor's toes stepped on, but?
That holster link would be handy tho.

TXglock, I bought a lil somethin, I'll post up when I get it. But it'll be another thread most likely in weapos. Should be a couple wks. before I see it.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

States have different reciprocity....and rules on how you obtain their chl's

Pm me and ill get you that link
Old 08-24-2011, 10:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent for link.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:31 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by fastnblu
This is just me, & I know laws vary state-state, towns / townships, state, & federal laws of all kinds (not just guns I mean here) in the U.S., but I believe if a person has a CHL or CCW or whatever other names for carry, in a given state, that say they reside in / pass thru, it should carry over to all 50 states.

You have a brick & mortar, yet store has forum.com in name, plus you're already known by that. Seems weird when I read that, why not just Houston Gun? Likely taken I suspect.
Just wondered.

Ya, true on belt too. Not sure on links, cause this is unrelated to trucks, so shouldn't be any sponsor's toes stepped on, but?
That holster link would be handy tho.

TXglock, I bought a lil somethin, I'll post up when I get it. But it'll be another thread most likely in weapos. Should be a couple wks. before I see it.
yea i didnt make the name up. lol. i think its going to be changed soon.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:19 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by jared91
stu come into my store h o u s t o n g u n f o r u m.c o m its off of stuebner airline and 1960

what am i coming to your store for? lol
Old 08-25-2011, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Link sent, let me know if I can further assist you.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
i plan to use my Ruger LCP as my carry weapon. it's nice and compact and a dependable gun from what ive seen. anyone know of a good holster for this gun?
Desantis Nemesis is a great pocket holster. If you want something a little nicer and don't mind waiting Alabama Holster Co. make some really nice kydex holsters. I have a couple of their holsters for my Kahr P380, I especially like their back pocket holster.

Quick Reply: finally getting my CHL