WEAPONS What? Trucks and weapons don't go together?

Question about Gun training for miltary, police, or other wise

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 08:23 AM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AKlowriderZ71
I asked the Wasilla officer about the situation. If that guy had gotten inside, and not left when confronted, I would have shot him. I was told to make sure if that happens, make sure that he doesn't get back outside. And if he gets outside, to drag him back in.
Same advice given in Florida -- with the addition of not to shoot him in the back, but if you have to, flip him over and shoot him in the front a few times before calling the police. (this was said with a straight face)

A lot of this depends on whether your state has a "castle" law.

BTW, in Florida, LEOs used to be taught to shoot center of mass if you have to shoot. That pretty much equates to "shoot to kill." I'm not sure if things have changed.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Castle doctrine and knowing some of the LEOs will help you out alot if the event ever happens.

You were in Fear of you Life, once that happens its game on.

ive had to draw my pistol twice. once from my truck before i got my permit. and once from my holster after i got the permit.

its not a good feeling at all, but when it comes down to where its either him or me.. im gonna pick me every time and do everything i gotta to do to keep it that way.

im not goin anywhere to jepordize me by rules/laws..
if im at home and somebody threatens me to the point i have to use deadly force then so be it whether im in the yard/shop or just out walking.

we grew up being taught to shoot deer till they are down, dad didnt like tracking them haha.. and that if somebody breaks in the house do the same thing.
just because they fell down dont mean they arent a threat anymore they can still kill you.

same goes for if they are running away and still shooting at you, your still being threatened. deal with it.

Ive had several LEOs tell me to just killem and call them.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is tossed around a lot, and I find it dumb...

I am not dragging a body in my door way, I am not flipping them over and shooting them. Not jabbing at anyone that said this either, just stating my peace. Think about how many home movies are shot every day and go viral, now imagine you doing what you think is right, then doing something like the above, now think if someone recorded you doing that. In my mind, that would make it worse.

Really, the best thing is to know your local stand on these things, and your states laws. I know out here, there would be no issue with me defending myself in my home, and I can't honestly say if I would pursue someone out my door and shoot at them as they are fleeing...unless I could prove there would be intent to further harm me.