Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

California Is Ridiculious! (tint ticket)

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 03:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ThaBionic
Same exact thing happened to me. This Dick Highway patrol guy pulls me over on the street because I just happened to be driving past this local hang out where kids get together to fix some street races. Anyways, he pulled me over for no front plate. Adds the Tinted windows, then proceeds to tell me my euro lights on my S-10 are illegal. I told him I had already been pulled over for that, then the cop that pulled me over was told that they weren't illegal, so I didn't get a ticket. So the HP told me "Take it up with the judge"....dick. So my ticket comes in the mail, something like $160. I was like ****, i thought it was going to be 30 bucks for 3 fix it tickets. Well, I put off paying the fine until the day before its due. I go to the courthouse to pay the ticket, and the clerk told me I should see the judge, that most likely he would reduce my fine, as long as I had the ticket signed off. So i said **** it, so I set up a date with the judge. Now going to court sucks, and if you want to avoid it, just pay the fine. But the judge to reduce my fine to 30 bucks rather effortlessly. So I think it was worth it in the end. Sorry I wrote a book, but thats my story.
I hope your spoken English with the Judge was better than your written English......it took me like 5 min. to read this because I was never sure exactly where one thought stopped and the next began
Old 05-22-2004, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

macadayear..... same thing happend to me, cop tried to be a dick.....

legallly, the first time they pull u over its a fix it, second time they can give u the 180 fine, third time they can take u to jail.

i just went down to chp office walked in and asked the guy to sign it off, but i told him that the officer marked "no" on signoff..... he said dont worry about that and signed it off

but when u go to get it signed off make sure its the same department... sheriffs/chp/police. they will always most likely override the fine
Old 05-22-2004, 05:34 PM
TECH Addict

The dumbest part is the cop gave me a lecture on how he is "just trying to save lives" ..
I still fail to see how giving me a tint ticket and no front plate ticket is somehow "saving lives"
I dont think he liked my comment about me being an EMT and actaully saving lives instead of giving tickets and saying im helping people.

I think the cop stays at the same spot alot so im gonna try to make a stop by there and have a chat with him. Maybe someday when hes in trouble and needs me to pick him up in the ambulance he'll think twice about messing with people who are on your team
Old 05-22-2004, 05:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Cops hgave a tendancy to get the 'god syndrome' a lot. I hate it ... but what can we do?
Old 05-22-2004, 05:45 PM
TECH Addict

Wow!! Good job officer!! Thats what tax increases are all about!! Keeping the streets safe from scum like you.
When my Tahoe was broken into in the gym parking lot and I had to stop my workout to the sound of my alarm going off. When I found the little piece of **** hiding next to the dumpster with my wallet in his hands and CD case at his feet. I detained him for an hour until the fat *** worthless cops got there (Dunkin Donuts is near 1/2 a mile away you know!) and I was harrassed for roughing him up!! That was about it. For one, Id love for them to hassle me. For two, my bank account would love it even more. Im a 245lb bodybuilder I shouldve held him in my arms carressing his greasy head all the while he is calling me a racist. That is why Im detaining him you know.
I was awarded a lean on his future assets being as it was his 5th conviction!! So Ive got $800 coming my way as soon as W2's get the section for claiming profit on theft. I shouldve beat his *** on principle.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:50 PM
TECH Addict

Did I miss something greentahoe?
Old 05-22-2004, 06:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by -= MacADaYear =-
Did I miss something greentahoe?
Stuff like that really irritates me. I make great money, unfortunately Im also in a very high tax bracket. I dont steal, lie, or do anything to put others at risk. I get made fun of for how slow I drive in fact. Ive been pulled over and harrased for my headlights (which are legal), rollpan (which is legal in FL), and somehow got a parking ticket when I can prove that my vehicle wasnt in the area!!!
When I sigh and roll my eyes most cops bow up like they are going to play tough guy. Im simply very irrititated with the PD in my area. A year ago in June I tore a pec in a huge riot at a night club where I was Head of Security while trying to help a cop that was getting his *** beat!!! I didnt even get a thankyou. What I did get were 6 total missed days of work for a total of 5 rescheduled court appearances of which I was given no notice until I was there waiting. Oh, I also got pec repair surgery (stapled my tendon back to the bone) and still havent regained my previous strength. This is the type of bullshit they enforce??!! It would be nice if MORE of them earned their paycheck.
Sorry to jack your thread with my tangent.
BTW.. I was being sarcastic about the scum thing, you seem like a cool guy to me
Old 05-22-2004, 06:13 PM
TECH Addict

I feel that.. I just didnt know what you meant. I can tell you are pissed tho

The two-faced'ness of cops really ticks me off the most... like who do you really think you are?
Old 05-22-2004, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

i still feel most cops r ex-losers trying to get back at the world
Old 05-22-2004, 06:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by greentahoe
Wow!! Good job officer!! Thats what tax increases are all about!! Keeping the streets safe from scum like you.
When my Tahoe was broken into in the gym parking lot and I had to stop my workout to the sound of my alarm going off. When I found the little piece of **** hiding next to the dumpster with my wallet in his hands and CD case at his feet. I detained him for an hour until the fat *** worthless cops got there (Dunkin Donuts is near 1/2 a mile away you know!) and I was harrassed for roughing him up!! That was about it. For one, Id love for them to hassle me. For two, my bank account would love it even more. Im a 245lb bodybuilder I shouldve held him in my arms carressing his greasy head all the while he is calling me a racist. That is why Im detaining him you know.
I was awarded a lean on his future assets being as it was his 5th conviction!! So Ive got $800 coming my way as soon as W2's get the section for claiming profit on theft. I shouldve beat his *** on principle.
Dude, he got a ticket for tint!

Quick Reply: California Is Ridiculious! (tint ticket)