Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

California Is Ridiculious! (tint ticket)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 01:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude that is just harassment . Are you A minority like me? (hate to bring the race thing up but alot of times it is true)some are mostly BS
Old 05-23-2004, 01:38 PM
TECH Addict

Im a minority in the fact that Im a dude in his 20s that admittedly looks like punk driving a somewhat "nice" truck. The only thing I did wrong was being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Im sure my loud *** truck didnt help either....
Old 05-23-2004, 03:43 PM
Teching In

quick question man... you know that tint on front windows is illegal, so why did you put tint on there? just curious.
Old 05-23-2004, 04:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Later, Tony
quick question man... you know that tint on front windows is illegal, so why did you put tint on there? just curious.
well some of us speed and street race, why do we do it if its illegal?
Old 05-23-2004, 04:59 PM
TECH Addict

There is no point arguing that they have a reason to make it illegal. You can find a "reason" for anything. Fact is that unless you are counting on the guy shooting at you with a 22, any other caliber bullet will go through the thin sheetmetal on the door with ease. Ephedrine is illegal for a "reason" too. All kinds of people have died from it. Bullshit, NO ONE has died from ephedrine. ALL autopsy reports simply state that the individuals were fat and out of shape or had pre existing heart conditions. Alchohol is legal. Hundreds of thousands die each year from alchohol or related reasons. Tobacco is legal. Again, hundreds of thousands die each year from it. Aspirin is legal. Hundreds, if not thousands die each year. It is bureaucratic bullshit . Damn, Im the tangent MASTER!!!
Old 05-23-2004, 05:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by greentahoe
There is no point arguing that they have a reason to make it illegal. You can find a "reason" for anything. Fact is that unless you are counting on the guy shooting at you with a 22, any other caliber bullet will go through the thin sheetmetal on the door with ease. Ephedrine is legal for a "reason" too. All kinds of people have died from it. Bullshit, NO ONE has died from ephedrine. ALL autopsy reports simply state that the individuals were fat and out of shape or had pre existing heart conditions. Alchohol is legal. Hundreds of thousands die each year from alchohol or related reasons. Tobacco is legal. Again, hundreds of thousands die each year from it. Aspirin is legal. Hundreds, if not thousands die each year. It is bureaucratic bullshit . Damn, Im the tangent MASTER!!!
Old 05-23-2004, 05:28 PM
TECH Addict

Youre right. Guess I failed to make a point.....
I'll make pictures for you next time
Old 05-23-2004, 05:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Later, Tony
Its hot here in cali. I have black leather also. So with the tint and a sunshade my truck stays nice and cool inside. There is no way im letting someone else tell me I cant have tint. I pose no threat and I value my aftermarket leather

Ticket or no ticket I will always have tint. If I have to keep paying for it so be it , its a luxury I dont want to live without.
I also have blue eyes and my eyes are very sensitive to light.

Like when I wear sunglasses indoor, like at the mall. People look at me like im tryn to be a badass when really its just alot more comfertable for me to not have to squint etc.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:43 PM
TECH Addict

There is no point arguing that they have a reason to make it illegal. You can find a "reason" for anything. Fact is that unless you are counting on the guy shooting at you with a 22, any other caliber bullet will go through the thin sheetmetal on the door with ease. Ephedrine is legal for a "reason" too. All kinds of people have died from it. Bullshit, NO ONE has died from ephedrine. ALL autopsy reports simply state that the individuals were fat and out of shape or had pre existing heart conditions. Alchohol is legal. Hundreds of thousands die each year from alchohol or related reasons. Tobacco is legal. Again, hundreds of thousands die each year from it. Aspirin is legal. Hundreds, if not thousands die each year. It is bureaucratic bullshit . Damn, Im the tangent MASTER!!!
Old 05-23-2004, 05:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Youre right. Guess I failed to make a point.....
I'll make pictures for you next time

Quick Reply: California Is Ridiculious! (tint ticket)