Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

California Is Ridiculious! (tint ticket)

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 05:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get wanna throw outa an official to ALL cops...

As of today im a firm believer all cops are ******* hypocrites

PIGS
Old 05-27-2004, 06:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by -= MacADaYear =-
Get wanna throw outa an official to ALL cops...

As of today im a firm believer all cops are ******* hypocrites

PIGS
lmao, you got
Old 05-27-2004, 06:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

My niece's sorry ***, no good, piece of **** sperm donor was a sorry *** porker!

later,
santiago
Old 05-27-2004, 07:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, *throws on the flame suit* there are times when I wish I could send people into a third dimension where police officers do not exist at all. I also wish I could have a window into that dimension so I could watch them begin to cry and twist in all the agony that lawlessness and agony provides. How many of you all think you could be a big dog and handle life in a max security prison in gen pop and be happy and content? I bet not too many would get out without being served something fierce and havin your safe cracked. I guess the outside world would be a better place if it were like that?

Yes, it was cheesey that you got popped for the windows. Mine are tinted too. But I do not understand all the cop bashing.

IM not here much, know my opinion doesnt matter, will probably be called every name in the book after you guys read this. You all hate em? If something goes down where you need them, dont call them. Someone breaks in, ties you up, starts raping your girl in front of you - remember you hate cops, dont call em. Someone steals your truck and you know where it is but its a pad chock full of sick gangsters with guns - remember, cops are bastards. Dont call em. If you are getting a serious *** whooping and a police officer tries to help you - please ask them to leave and let the *** whooping continue - cause ALL cops are bastards.

Its just funny as hell to me. Im reading all these cop hating threads (of course, they all occur after someone breaks the law....weird how that happens) and yet I bet each and EVERY SINGLE ONE of you has either had a family member helped, saved, assisted by one or you have been yourself.

I would have expected an EMT to have a better understanding of what these guys deal with every single day of their lives. It aint easy, they get no respect and they put their life on the line for you, someone they do not know, every day. You might as well throw up a big **** you to our troops. Only difference is that these guys are holding it down stateside.....oh, and the no respect from the people they serve factor.

Hate em if ya want. Sooner or later you'll get caught up in something where you need them and perhaps then you will appreciate what they provide.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:07 PM
TECH Addict

Ah shutup. Cops are pigs... the world your talkn about if fantasy.

Cops abuse power like no other... its not right now matter how long a story you wrote

The pig went out of his way to make sure he wrote me up for a "non-fixable" ticket ... which ends up costing me 200 bucks instead of the 10 dollar ticket he could have given me. The same result would have occured and my truck has no tint. Instead hes a jackass and im out 200 because he wants to be Mr.Cop

**** that
Old 05-27-2004, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I had the same thing with non-correctable on a tint ticket plus the front plate. I went down with my front plate on but tint still on to the CHP office to get it signed off telling them I was going to fight the tint charge. When he said I would lose, I asked him if he would still sign off the plate while I was there with it on and he said ok, took that signed ticket down to the courthouse even though it didnt have the stamp and the clerk took it, I paid the fine, and I was out of there for about $70.

The thing with marking non-correctable means that you dont just get it signed off for $10 with the police, you have to get it removed, signed off, AND pay the fine on it. Its what cops do when they are trying to be UBER-*****.
Old 05-27-2004, 10:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh btw, I didnt read the whole thread before posting, but when I was pulled over, I had my windows down as well. I was pulled over by a CHP motorcycle cop who saw I had no front plate because i was being polite and backed off in bumper to bumper traffic so he could split traffic and get to wherever he needed to be. He then proceeded to do a full walkaround on my truck trying to write me up for whatever.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:01 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

Snafudilligad makes a good point. I don't hate cops because they are there to protect us, but the power tripping ones **** me off. Yes, they do exist.

When I first got my truck, I loved driving it(I still do). So after I dropped off a girl I was seeing at the time, I went cruising around my neighborhood doing the speed limit, listening to music, just minding my own business.

I see a cop behind me, but think nothing of it. I pull over so I can reach my CD's (almost crashed one time when reaching for something) and pop in a CD. The cop car rolls by and I get back on the road behind him. He's about a football field's length in front of me. I get back up to the speed limit and I notice I'm gaining on the cop, he slowed down to about 10 MPH for some reason, let's me pass, and farther down the road we both hit a stop sign. I look over to give the officers a friendly nod, and I'm met with 2 cops giving me the mad dog look. I'm like, what the ****, get my eyes back on the road and keep driving. I'm thinking, ****, he's going to pull me over. You know how they do it, they follow you and follow you about a car length back and in the next lane.

So we're coming up on another stop sign, and I figure I'll turn off and go another direction, as soon as I hit the signal light, the red and blue lights go on. I'm like, great.

He walks up to me, "License, registration and proof of insurance" I give him my license and insurance, but tell him that since it's a new truck (no plates) I don't have registration.

I was very polite to the officers, as I am with everybody, and this cop is giving me attitude for NO reason. He gets on his radio and reads my VIN number off to the dispatcher, and I hear her say my name and address, exactly as it appears on my drivers license. He had nothing. He asks me what I was doing, I told him I just dropped off my girlfriend and was driving around enjoying my truck(I'm sure he thought that was bullshit because in L.A. people just don't do that)

He gives me a weird look and asks me again, so I tell him I'm going to get gas and then go home. He takes his flashlight and shines it in my eyes, and tells me to look left and right, etc. to see if I'm on drugs or alcohol. He asks me if I'd been drinking, etc. I tell him no.

He flashes the light all over the truck looking any place he can. There was a folded blanket on the passenger seat and he says, "What's under that?" I tell him, "Nothing" and he tells me to move it, which I do, and guess what, there's nothing there but a *** stained seat
He looks at me in the eye and gives me back my license and insurance, and they walk off.

My thing, instead of wasting both of our times, he could be out busting the little punk bitch teenagers who are dealing drugs, doing drugs and driving drunk. But no, he has to pick on me when all I'm doing is exercising my irrevocable right to live freely. What gives?
Old 05-28-2004, 01:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

before i had my truck i had a 93 corolla, lowered, 17 inch chrome, and 5% in only the back windows...i got stopped EVERY weekend but they could never get me on anything.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by -= MacADaYear =-
Ah shutup. Cops are pigs... the world your talkn about if fantasy.

I got some salsa here at my desk........tell you what, you bring the chip on your shoulder, meet me in the conference room and we'll have some snacks.

Settle down, there bubba. I was just writing an objective opinion on the matter.

Theres good and bad cops, just as in any other profession and in the world. Yes, i've been screwed over and burned by cops who had attitudes or were flat out dicks.

But to make a blanket statement that they are all pigs, punks, bullies, ******** or whatever is ignorant.

I've met some EMT's with the same attitudes. I've met firemen with the same attitude problems. I work with CEO's of major companies everyday, and some of them suffer from dillusions of grandier and are *********. Such is life. People suck from end to end, thats the way it is.

As for my fantasy world - if'n you ever need a cop or one saves your ***, and it WILL happen one day - please come back and post your experience here. If I had to deal with ********, scumbags, dope dealers, rapists, seeing kids abused and murdered and all while getting zero respect from the very people I protect I think i'd probably be an ******* too.

I'd tried to be a cop but they would take me because in my phsych exam they asked me why I wanted to be one - My answer was "So I can hunt and kill gangbangers for sport" - they didnt like that answer.

Quick Reply: California Is Ridiculious! (tint ticket)