Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

In-N-Out Meet Bakersfield

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 01:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by D_reks{5.3}
but we can take some more of all of us at sonic.
Sonic? WE are going to IN-N-OUT! booger jfwy
Old 02-25-2009, 01:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RickLowpez
some 1320 members will be at the in n out by 7pm kool. some work late so itll be hard 2 be there earlier
tight sounds good rick I'll put ya guys down. I had planned on snapping some more pictures at In-N-out neways. Hopefully we can park them all lined up
Old 02-25-2009, 04:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know im coming.. but im not driving my POS unless dereks girl goes., then i have no choice and for industral pics im sure we could find something somewhere, maybe off fruitvale or something, or we can go the that parking complex by rabobank
Old 02-25-2009, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Parke10
you know im coming.. but im not driving my POS unless dereks girl goes., then i have no choice and for industral pics im sure we could find something somewhere, maybe off fruitvale or something, or we can go the that parking complex by rabobank
just wash it and take pics from one side only, seriously it'll look fine. Me & you will go hunting today for a spot. rabobank may be the answer
Old 02-25-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jaegmc99
just wash it and take pics from one side only, seriously it'll look fine. Me & you will go hunting today for a spot. rabobank may be the answer
seriously? front bumper.. front left fender. driver door. driver rear quarter. pass side bed ALL HAVE DAMAGE looks like it took it a demolition(sp?) derby
Old 02-25-2009, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jaegmc99
Sonic? WE are going to IN-N-OUT! booger jfwy
my bad i meant in n out i was tired as **** when i wrote that..
Old 02-25-2009, 06:08 PM
TECH Addict

bump...i know there is more guys out there and in surrounding areas..
Old 02-25-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Parke10
seriously? front bumper.. front left fender. driver door. driver rear quarter. pass side bed ALL HAVE DAMAGE looks like it took it a demolition(sp?) derby
my truck is not perfect either, its got a couple dents and scratches on the driver side too. from dropping it when i bagged it and from my girlfriends dad backing into it with her moms mercedes. if it wasnt already scratched and dented, i would have had them pay for it.

so this is going on tomorrow correct? post where to meet as soon as you guys decide. i have to charge up my camera.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:43 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by nick993
my truck is not perfect either, its got a couple dents and scratches on the driver side too. from dropping it when i bagged it and from my girlfriends dad backing into it with her moms mercedes. if it wasnt already scratched and dented, i would have had them pay for it.

so this is going on tomorrow correct? post where to meet as soon as you guys decide. i have to charge up my camera.
yep its going on for sure..were just hoping everyone shows up. Me, Jaegmc99, and Parke10 went lookin for some spots for pics in the rosedale and downtown area, found a couple spots. Jaime will post more info later when we figure out where were gonna take pics.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yup ok we got a couple spots, the first is rosedale/fruitvale. You can go south on fruitvale and line up the trucks against the fence with Big West Refinery in the background. They have a ton of yellow road lights on that street and it dead ends so we will be out of traffic way.

Second spot we can go to is a new parking lot on the north side of rosedale half way to the 99. they have a new lil shoppin center area that has a parking lot with trees and lights.

Third place is a parking structure down town. Off truxton, and has the railroad tracks behind it . Its well lit and Nobody is ever up there.

I will cruise around tonight to verify lighting and stuff.

Quick Reply: In-N-Out Meet Bakersfield