Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Man that sounds like fun
Old 09-26-2010, 02:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was a good turn out and lots of guys thanks for coming out and scott this **** was fun.ask royce he drove for the last one
Old 09-26-2010, 02:48 PM
TECH Addict

thanks again lee , your a nice guy for letting us come trash your place.

good meeting all of you . food was really good , glad it was all chicken and asada kept the eating nice and healthy.

lee that c notch will happen . lets try and do it in a couple weeks . call me or pm me and we can go over getting it done.

Art won best shirt "Los Doyers" FTW.

Rob lets start working on the next one down in pedro if not @ my house for the welcome back party around november 20th for the machida jackson fight. i dont have a pool/bbq but i have a big *** backyard we can play some football in . and lots of parking room for everyone.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2004SSS
thanks again lee , your a nice guy for letting us come trash your place.

good meeting all of you . food was really good , glad it was all chicken and asada kept the eating nice and healthy.

lee that c notch will happen . lets try and do it in a couple weeks . call me or pm me and we can go over getting it done.

Art won best shirt "Los Doyers" FTW.

Rob lets start working on the next one down in pedro if not @ my house for the welcome back party around november 20th for the machida jackson fight. i dont have a pool/bbq but i have a big *** backyard we can play some football in . and lots of parking room for everyone.
yeah Lee good lookin out on lets us trash ur pad dude, good times tho. everyone was good peoples.

Chase let me know how much u think its gonna be when u make Lee's notch so i can save up some cash so u can make me one too...

yeah dude most definately, if we do another Pedro meet we need to figure out wat were gonna do afterwards. the spot is great to meet up at and chill for a while BUT we cant do much there after that. BUT there is this small park in San Pedro maybe 10 mins away from there with some good parking and an awesome over view of Pedro and the port. we can have another little bbq there, they have the grills there with tables and benches...

BUT if u wanna have something at ur place we can do that also, i'd be down for some grub and fights again. i can bring my grill??? its kinda big but i can take the smoker off and tie it down out back in the bed. hhhmmm, maybe i can smoke some ribs.?. but yeah dude let me know wat ur thinking and we can go from there...

-Rob
Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 AM
On The Tree

I wish I could have made it, But my 06 bezel and Bracket came friday afternoon. I just pulled the truck in the garage staring at my new AVIC double din it's still F^%&ing hot
here 86 in my bedroom F^&*%
Old 09-27-2010, 12:37 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by blkssncpt
yeah Lee good lookin out on lets us trash ur pad dude, good times tho. everyone was good peoples.

Chase let me know how much u think its gonna be when u make Lee's notch so i can save up some cash so u can make me one too...

yeah dude most definately, if we do another Pedro meet we need to figure out wat were gonna do afterwards. the spot is great to meet up at and chill for a while BUT we cant do much there after that. BUT there is this small park in San Pedro maybe 10 mins away from there with some good parking and an awesome over view of Pedro and the port. we can have another little bbq there, they have the grills there with tables and benches...

BUT if u wanna have something at ur place we can do that also, i'd be down for some grub and fights again. i can bring my grill??? its kinda big but i can take the smoker off and tie it down out back in the bed. hhhmmm, maybe i can smoke some ribs.?. but yeah dude let me know wat ur thinking and we can go from there...

-Rob
hey rob since the notch that i need made is gonna be a bigger one then i will have no use for my belltech bolt in notch. idk how low your gonna go but the belltech notch worked for me with 4" drop in the rear. if you roll out when chase does my notch then you can have that belltech man
Old 09-28-2010, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SLOXCAB
hey rob since the notch that i need made is gonna be a bigger one then i will have no use for my belltech bolt in notch. idk how low your gonna go but the belltech notch worked for me with 4" drop in the rear. if you roll out when chase does my notch then you can have that belltech man
no way dude, really??? yea man definately, i'm only planing on going on a 2X2 2X3 so i'm not sure if ur notch would be too much??? or if that even matters???

-Rob