Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

Socal G2G - DETAILS - PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 12:03 AM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I can't believe how graffitied my truck got!!
I'll have to take some pics tomorrow, there's some funny ****!

Hey nice meeting you too man!! And thanks for the spoiler!!
Glad you guys made the drive back home alright! Did you guys find MB2 raceway btw? I can't believe your two friends spend 4 hours in the back seat of your truck!!

It was good to finally meet you too man!! Sorry we didn't get to hang out more but I didn't know who you were at first, finally I went to ask Brian if you ever made it up and he pointed you out and I was like "Oh Snap!!"
I will reserve and comments I have about your X-runner being the fastest...but you were wise to park it by the dumpsters in the back of the parking lot!!
You never signed my truck!!
hahaha, yeah, I'm much smaller in person right Ahem, well....someone had to drive the rice! might as well be me

didn't know what to write.....but let me do you a favor and send you a bucket of water, some soap, and a wash mitt!
Old 03-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today was great, a great turnout of sick *** trucks! Thanks to Dave, and for his hospitality. Good luck to Spoolin on his truck, nice ride bro and thanks for letting us sign it!
Oh yeah BTW I got pulled over on the way home for my tint, got a fix it ticket, ******!!
Old 03-22-2010, 01:06 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by moregrip
hahaha, yeah, I'm much smaller in person right Ahem, well....someone had to drive the rice! might as well be me

didn't know what to write.....but let me do you a favor and send you a bucket of water, some soap, and a wash mitt!
I'll let the insurance take care of the clean-up, I mean seriously I wouldn't let anyone write on my truck if it hadn't already been put through an accordion by a Honda doing 70mph!

Originally Posted by Nekroman
Today was great, a great turnout of sick *** trucks! Thanks to Dave, and for his hospitality. Good luck to Spoolin on his truck, nice ride bro and thanks for letting us sign it!
Oh yeah BTW I got pulled over on the way home for my tint, got a fix it ticket, ******!!
I wonder if it was the same cop that stopped by for a chat after the 10th person did a burnout on the street?
Old 03-22-2010, 01:11 AM
TECH Addict

I'll let the insurance take care of the clean-up, I mean seriously I wouldn't let anyone write on my truck if it hadn't already been put through an accordion by a Honda doing 70mph!

I wonder if it was the same cop that stopped by for a chat after the 10th person did a burnout on the street?
watching julian being question by cops saturday and sunday was the funniest thing this weekend hands down
Old 03-22-2010, 01:25 AM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by siktruk
watching julian being question by cops saturday and sunday was the funniest thing this weekend hands down

I seriously thought the one on Saturday was gonna impound our trucks, I hate it when they scare me like that!!!
Old 03-22-2010, 01:25 AM
GFYS and STFU

For those who missed this thread, great pics!!!

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...=1#post4421085
Old 03-22-2010, 01:27 AM
TECH Addict

I seriously thought the one on Saturday was gonna impound our trucks, I hate it when they scare me like that!!!
that cops was a total dick but thats the life and times of the pt.net bad boys haha
Old 03-22-2010, 01:29 AM
GFYS and STFU

Lee PM me your email you douche nozzle so I can send you "something"
Old 03-22-2010, 01:55 AM
TECH Addict

pm sent douche nozzle
Old 03-22-2010, 07:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

What!! you guys did burnouts! weak. Oh well, my pinion angle's not right anyway, I would have been wheel hoppin. It was a good refresher of how I need to fix my truck up more. The trucks were awesome. The only question I had was how come there were no ford or dodges? Not that I'm complaining.

Quick Reply: Socal G2G - DETAILS - PLEASE READ