Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

Socal G2G - DETAILS - PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 11:33 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There were there were!! There was one Toyota in the very back, There was one red ford work truck in the parking lot and the dodges couldn't make it because they broke down on the way here!!
Old 03-22-2010, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks alot for everything dave! i got lots if pics i will try to get up soon for every one, thanks to joe at adams polishes for hooking me up with $500 worth of detailing products for $400. it was a kick *** time and the ride home back to AZ was a quick one bouncing off the speed limiter the whole time.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:02 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sad I missed this one... if I hadn't been teaching the Detail Clinic at Stillen the day before I would've definitely made the drive out.

Oh well... next time.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:38 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SILVERADO11
Thanks alot for everything dave! i got lots if pics i will try to get up soon for every one, thanks to joe at adams polishes for hooking me up with $500 worth of detailing products for $400. it was a kick *** time and the ride home back to AZ was a quick one bouncing off the speed limiter the whole time.
Speed limiter...why do you still have one of those??
Old 03-22-2010, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

Hey guys, It was good seeing all of you yesterday. Thanks Dave, The food was great and as usual it was fun. I hope your ears aren't ringing to bad from my K5LA horns. BTW The horns were bought from Jackson Performance through E- Bay if anyone is interested where to get em. OR PM me and I will steer you in the right direction so you don't get ripped on the price.

Rex..........<<<Mountain Dew
Old 03-22-2010, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

man i dont go on this thing yesterday and i miss all kinds of things.. first off all i guess spoolin was rt about a tradition of burning out when u leave..i was kind of debating if to do it or not... haha i was the first to leave yet the first to do a burn out.. and cops AGAIN man i missed it.. poor julian im sure u were really shitting bricks this time.. haha but glad u made it out alive AGAIN... and well glad to have met some of u although im sure i cant match the faces to the trucks but im sure i said hi to everyone.. and dave man i just remembered i never picked up that extension cord that i borrowed from u.. SORRY ill make it up next year...
Old 03-23-2010, 01:04 AM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
There were there were!! There was one Toyota in the very back, There was one red ford work truck in the parking lot and the dodges couldn't make it because they broke down on the way here!!
Yotas-4-Life, errr, I mean
Old 03-23-2010, 01:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jetmann
Hey guys, It was good seeing all of you yesterday. Thanks Dave, The food was great and as usual it was fun. I hope your ears aren't ringing to bad from my K5LA horns. BTW The horns were bought from Jackson Performance through E- Bay if anyone is interested where to get em. OR PM me and I will steer you in the right direction so you don't get ripped on the price.

Rex..........<<<Mountain Dew
Rex i will definatly be hitting u up when i'm ready to get my set, i'll get ur fcell from Dave or Julien... if not PM's it will be...

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Speed limiter...why do you still have one of those??
WERD, wat is that about???

-Rob
Old 03-24-2010, 12:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by moregrip
I'm not sure who all I saw there or who I met for that matter but had a good time non-the-less! Was really cool to see all the Rodded out trucks and see some old friends. Finally met Spoolin (he's a character) but in a good way. Dave looks as huge as ever and put on a top notch GTG (thanks mang)(truck looks waaay better in person) and sounds mean as hell! I hadn't seen Chase in so long I barely recognized him, doh! (see what the Navy does too me). Had a great time hangin out with Rex and good lord do your horns have some honk! Of course B-man and his wife put me up for the weekend so once again many thanks my brother!

Hope someone got some pics because I forgot my damn camera! Oh yeah, and the X-Runner was by far the fastest truck there!

Good seeing ya, get in touch when you move up here and I'll show you around. we'll have some fun.......