Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

Socal G2G - DETAILS - PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 09:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Take the 5 to the 118 to the 23 to the 101. I'm not kidding either, that will be the quickest way for you. I think they are gonna be passing by me around 9:30am 9:45am so we'll most likely be there around 10:30am I think.
He's right thats going way too far south, definitely take the 5 to the 405 to the 118. I go down to bakersfield almost every weekend to see my girlfriend, but shes up here this weekend.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:15 AM
TECH Addict

getting ready to leave , looks like we already have one flake
Old 03-21-2010, 10:26 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EVILGMC
i want to go...stupid truck wont run in open loop.
Originally Posted by usabodyguard
WTF, where is everyone going? I wanna go....
Sorry, invitation only!!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
TECH Addict

meet was great and thanks again dave for putting all this together. watching your truck doing fat *** burnouts was to highlight of the day
Old 03-21-2010, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

Thanks dave!! the meet was great as well as your truck! who needs idler pullies anyways.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:00 PM
TECH Addict

dave definatly did it top notch . alot of effort went into this and im very thankful he did so and it was good to match a name to the face , although i only remember a handful of the people.

daves truck is definatly a beast , glad it let it out of the cage for a bit.

and rex wtf man , you need to stop stealing all the dam train horns and scaring the children.

looking forward to the next one , im hoping to have the truck back and maybe have a little welcome home party. i think we should do the next one in o/c at huntington beach where we can get a area of the parking lot and have a bbq or get the bbq place out there , that brisket and tri tip was off the chart , just needed some bread to make some sandwhiches.

anyone get some pics or dave's big nasty?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Blown 427 LSX

see I told you guys its not just a prom queen!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 11:00 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

I'm not sure who all I saw there or who I met for that matter but had a good time non-the-less! Was really cool to see all the Rodded out trucks and see some old friends. Finally met Spoolin (he's a character) but in a good way. Dave looks as huge as ever and put on a top notch GTG (thanks mang)(truck looks waaay better in person) and sounds mean as hell! I hadn't seen Chase in so long I barely recognized him, doh! (see what the Navy does too me). Had a great time hangin out with Rex and good lord do your horns have some honk! Of course B-man and his wife put me up for the weekend so once again many thanks my brother!

Hope someone got some pics because I forgot my damn camera! Oh yeah, and the X-Runner was by far the fastest truck there!
Old 03-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Launching!

I had a great time, and it was cool to finally meet a bunch of you guys. I just got back to 29 Palms, it was quite a drive. I dont see how you guys deal with the LA traffic all the time, I cant stand it. I saw a supercharged Z28 camaro on the 10, we were messin around a little but that thing was quick. My friend got a few videos, he got a good one of Daves burnout. Ill get him to send em to me and Ill post em up here. We should make a pics thread, I got a shitload to post up. The BBQ was bangin, best Ive had since I lived on the East coast. Im gonna get to work on the pics now, theres a lot to upload
Old 03-21-2010, 11:56 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I can't believe how graffitied my truck got!!
I'll have to take some pics tomorrow, there's some funny ****!

Originally Posted by Turbocoop
I had a great time, and it was cool to finally meet a bunch of you guys. I just got back to 29 Palms, it was quite a drive. I dont see how you guys deal with the LA traffic all the time, I cant stand it. I saw a supercharged Z28 camaro on the 10, we were messin around a little but that thing was quick. My friend got a few videos, he got a good one of Daves burnout. Ill get him to send em to me and Ill post em up here. We should make a pics thread, I got a shitload to post up. The BBQ was bangin, best Ive had since I lived on the East coast. Im gonna get to work on the pics now, theres a lot to upload
Hey nice meeting you too man!! And thanks for the spoiler!!
Glad you guys made the drive back home alright! Did you guys find MB2 raceway btw? I can't believe your two friends spend 4 hours in the back seat of your truck!!

Originally Posted by moregrip
I'm not sure who all I saw there or who I met for that matter but had a good time non-the-less! Was really cool to see all the Rodded out trucks and see some old friends. Finally met Spoolin (he's a character) but in a good way. Dave looks as huge as ever and put on a top notch GTG (thanks mang)(truck looks waaay better in person) and sounds mean as hell! I hadn't seen Chase in so long I barely recognized him, doh! (see what the Navy does too me). Had a great time hangin out with Rex and good lord do your horns have some honk! Of course B-man and his wife put me up for the weekend so once again many thanks my brother!

Hope someone got some pics because I forgot my damn camera! Oh yeah, and the X-Runner was by far the fastest truck there!
It was good to finally meet you too man!! Sorry we didn't get to hang out more but I didn't know who you were at first, finally I went to ask Brian if you ever made it up and he pointed you out and I was like "Oh Snap!!"
I will reserve and comments I have about your X-runner being the fastest...but you were wise to park it by the dumpsters in the back of the parking lot!!
You never signed my truck!!

Quick Reply: Socal G2G - DETAILS - PLEASE READ